• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Rule of Thumb: Magpul BUIS back and front sights packaged together in cardboard boxes are their paintball sights.

The legit AR Magpul sights are sold separately in clear plastic sleeves with the cardboard hang tags.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Good prices on MagPul sights for the rest of us would likely be from JoeBob, Primary Arms or GrabaGun. (And they'd be genuine.)

Amazon is as bad as eBay about counterfeits and sleazy dealers. I actually had one lady call me in the middle of the night complaining in her bad Chinese accent that I hadn't left feedback for her product. After I told her to F herself, I made sure that I left feedback for her. And epic feedback it was. I'm sure she loved it.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Yep, didn't know they had .mil discount going on, already have that with Vortex etc. Definitely a "You're doing it wrong" moment lol.

friendlyhippo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 7, 2015
    Glen Burnout
    it happens. i'm more about teaching one to look for stuff, rather than just hand it over, as it makes people more aware more of the time. :)

the site may be spotty access for a while; they just announced a sale email today so as usually happens the site is very difficult to get to. :D

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    58? That's what DSG charges for front AND rear....

For those ineligible for MIL/LEO pricing via DSGarms.com pricing on Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Sights mentioned above, this store is selling the set for $70 (w/ free shipping) this weekend ...

http://www.graniteridgeoutfitters.c...nd-Rear-Sight-Set-Various-Colors-MBUS-SET.htm

DSGarms.com, incidentally, has a 10% discount on all in stock items (complete uppers, Bush Monkey knives, weapon lighting, etc) over Labor Day weekend - but you need to have or create a user account there and log-in to be eligible for the pricing.

the site may be spotty access for a while; they just announced a sale email today so as usually happens the site is very difficult to get to. :D

Yeah, even at this time, their site is lagging. But you're right, when a sale just gets underway, it's near impossible.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I will go right back to Amazon for another Magpul site when needed. Mine were delivered in the plastic sleeve as described above. They are not import knockoffs. Used the AR this weekend with the new site, it works great. I would like to shop at local gun shops for parts but we just do not have much around here. Thus I am left to shop on the internet.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've recently been in 2A and Freestate and both have these sites. Hopefully someone in your area will get them for you if you order them.

Good Luck!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Can the Magpul MBUS – Rear Gen 2 (MAG248) flipup sight be used in conjunction with the standard front A2 site (that doesn't use a rail)? Many uppers that Palmetto sells comes with the standard handrail and an A2 sight.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Thanks, MikeTF
    Just to be clear. The rear Magpul BUIS works on these kinds of uppers:

psa_dissipator_no_bcg_1.jpg

PSA 16" MID-LENGTH DISSIPATOR 5.56 NATO 1/7- WITHOUT BCG OR CHARGING HANDLE - 1917

FYI - I swear they were already sighted in when I attached them. There was very little adjustment needed. Your mileage my vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom