Great news for 2014 elections - DINOS can do it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Just an example...

There should be absolutely NO reason why Michael should have needed to send this email.. I know he's a R, but come on...

:sad20:

[FONT=&quot]Dear Friend,

I need to share with you an [FONT=&quot]urgent report[/FONT] I just received from my campaign, I am still $1,375 away from my pre-session fundraising goal. Your most generous gift of $10, $25, $50 or even $100 will help me reach my goal.

[FONT=&quot]Frankly, whether or not I hit my goal will come down to you making an online donation right now. [/FONT]Donate Here

The Maryland primary has been moved up to June and I am prohibited from fundraising from January 7th to April during the legislative session. [FONT=&quot]Therefore, if I do not raise $1,375 from this email, I will be short of my goal heading into a competitive primary. [/FONT]

In Annapolis, I have been an outspoken supporter of our Constitutional rights and lower taxes on families and small businesses. Unfortunately, since I vocally oppose Martin O’Malley and his out-of-extreme liberal agenda, I may be a prime target in the next election.

A donation of $100, $50, $25, $10 or whatever amount you can afford (Donate Here), will send a strong message to the liberal Democrats that we are going to oppose their agenda of higher taxes and more regulations.

The stakes for Maryland and our nation’s future could not be higher and I am requesting your help to reach my fundraising goal, it all comes down to you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    mikes_signature.1.jpg

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Delegate Michael Hough
    Frederick & Washington Counties

[/FONT]

Mr H

Banana'd
    I can't afford a lot for campaigns, but I would be willing to toss a few shekels his way if he would bother to mention citizen initiatives that support things which match his goals.

I've met Mike, and like him personally... but while he is a 'friendly', I fear he's less about the overall picture.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I can't afford a lot for campaigns, but I would be willing to toss a few shekels his way if he would bother to mention citizen initiatives that support things which match his goals.

I've met Mike, and like him personally... but while he is a 'friendly', I fear he's less about the overall picture.

^^This
    If he can convince us that he is friendly to us, he would get support.

While I do not live in Fredrick or Washington Counties (I DO WORK THERE), I might be convinced to donate.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom