Great news for 2014 elections - DINOS can do it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    A CNN/ORC International survey released Thursday also indicates that President Barack Obama may be dragging down Democratic congressional candidates, and that the 2014 midterm elections are shaping up to be a low-turnout event, with only three in 10 registered voters extremely or very enthusiastic about voting next year.

Source: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/26/cnn-poll-gop-has-edge-in-early-midterm-indicator/

If only 3 in 10 voters are expected to turn out for the midterm elections this year, the primaries will have an even smaller turnout. This is great news for us DINOs. As long as we coordinate our voting and all pick the same candidates we can take down many of the anti-2A pols in Maryland.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Candidates will sweat this year. We're going to make this an expensive year for them :)

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    I am told from those in Annapolis the expectation is to see turnover in half of the legislative seats.

If ever there were a time for a full court press, this is it.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Maryland is probably a lost cause but who knows? If it can't happen on a national level it won't matter........ ever again. :sad20: If the bastard has free reign you won't recognize the place and Switzerland isn't large enough to absorb us. :sad20:

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I'm finally ditching cable (switching to online streaming and regular broadcast TV). As a DINO, not only can I vote them out of office, but that's less of their expensive advertisements to watch. It's a win-win for me!

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Just switched to DEM a month ago for this purpose - I live in Hazard County, so no help with the legislature, but might be some help with the other offices. Where can I get plugged in on who to vote for in the primaries?

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    IMO the way I see it, we probably won't make a big enough impact to change much, BUT we can make it VERY expensive for them.

The real question is WILL the collective be willing to take it to them in a big way. I have my doubting Thomas' :D

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Once you get past the initial stink it is fun. I'd suggest you start by writing you legislators and start your letter with "I am a registered Democrat who votes in every election and I want you to do something about...."

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Once you get past the initial stink it is fun. I'd suggest you start by writing you legislators and start your letter with "I am a registered Democrat who votes in every election and I want you to do something about...."

Way ahead of ya... three emails sent yesterday.

I'm sure that my voter registration card will have to be kept outside :puke2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom