• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I placed an order for some items on Sunday that were in stock and ready to ship. Well, fast forward to Monday morning and everything was sold out. I patiently waited for shipping confirmation (site asked for 1-3 bd due to volume), but must be honest and say that I was worried my order may have been "lost in the shuffle" and I would soon get the dreaded "backorder" email. Well to my good fortune my patience paid off and I received my confirmation today.

I'm writing this really just to thank JB for not skipping my order or honoring the massive ones first. I've actually had this happen with a few other sites so it's not as uncommon as you think. JoeBobs will most definitely be getting my business in the future.

Thanks guys!!!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for the order! We're trying to get orders out ASAP, but being bogged down by literally thousands of calls. Don't take offense if you don't get a call answered during the day. We're slammed, and going to start limiting phone personnel to allow for more shipping and boxing to try to get caught up more. Right now we're backed up nearly 1000 orders even shipping 400+ per day.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I just did my first order with Joe Bob's. Website is well done and straight forward on what you need to do to buy a gun. The guy I panic bought my last AR from sat on my money orders for a week. No such treatment at Joe Bobs.

Bravo, you obviously read "Customer Service 101". :) Well done.

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    Same for me. My first experience with Joe Bob was great. Great price and the worlds quickest shipping during these trying times.. I will recommend JB to all who I meet. Thank You. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom