• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I'm in the beginning stages of a plan that may not come to fruition. I'm seeking quotes to see if it makes sense for me to do this.

Two adjacent properties within a mile of both 95/695, not more than 3,650 square feet of mowing area. Potentially less than 3,000 sq. ft. Easy access to everything, but parking is very tight, particularly if you're pulling a trailer.

Probably looking at cut/trim every other week during the mowing season, with some occasional vine pulling off of a 100 foot chain link fence. The first cut would require some extra time on the fence, but once cleared wouldn't be a significant time sink.

If you are, or know, someone who is both thoroughly professional and dead nuts reliable, I'd like to hear from you if you're interested in the jobs.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    No, they are working on that. The company was owned by the same guy that owns Poor Boy. Daughter had worked for him for 18 years and he decided to sell the landscape business to her. The shop is located on Pulaski Hyw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom