• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Well I don't really need anymore of these, I got my fill already. I'm just wondering if any of you guys ordered one of these for $259? If so, what did you end up getting, is it on par to the RTI gunsmith specials but for more money?

http://www.classicfirearms.com/chicomsks-c

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'd pass at that price of $260 plus shipping. Cope's had a fourth of July sale with SKS's at the same price but with free shipping, and they weren't "grade B". The one I got was pretty decent.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    RTI are thieves they didnt know the Russian import ban happen then when they found out they canceled peoples orders for vepr IV and out them on gunbroker

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    RTI are thieves they didnt know the Russian import ban happen then when they found out they canceled peoples orders for vepr IV and out them on gunbroker

Yeah, I'm not going to do business with RTI anymore, I did buy some type56 gunsmith specials from them earlier this year and that's about it.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    I'd pass at that price of $260 plus shipping. Cope's had a fourth of July sale with SKS's at the same price but with free shipping, and they weren't "grade B". The one I got was pretty decent.

Yeah, I was just wondering what people were getting in this batch of grade B's. I bought 9 type 56's earlier this year, I think that's more than enough. Deep cleaned 4 of them and wiped down the other 5 and left the Cosmo inside and put them into storage for later.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member

If Cope's was better than grade B, I'd hate to see grade B. Not that mine is bad, but it was definitely ridden hard and put away wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I purchased one from classic with hand select and number match options.
    The rifle I received was in pretty good shape except the stock was very very beat.
    I ended up boxing it up after cleaning and getting a replacement from Numrich. Took it to the range it shot pretty nicely. All in all I ended up with a decent Sino but it wasn't a 'steal' of the century deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom