• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Just received another e-mail from Delegate Vitale.

Even though it's done retroactively, it would be nice to know who had access to our information.

You bet. I'm worried about the physical safety of my family when potentially information about which guns I've recently purchased (and for some it may be a fairly high number) gets leaked out to possibly gang members that are looking for a one stop cache of weapons to use in their trade. If break-ins occur with firearms being stolen it will be interesting to see if the gun owner victim had his/her 77r ever in the hands of non-MSP personnel. If this turns out to be the case we need to know who these State agency personnel are as a potential 1st step in investigating the crime ( and hopefully only a property crime and heaven forbid it be a violent attack or murder).
    I'm outraged at the potential danger our "leaders" and MSP have put us at risk of.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'll be e-mail blasting and nailing the phones tomorrow. Disgusting and outrageous, this is.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    I didn't read all 25 pages but did anyone contact the atf. They would be on are side right and have more pull then are hand full of state reps wouldn't they.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I didn't read all 25 pages but did anyone contact the atf. They would be on are side right and have more pull then are hand full of state reps wouldn't they.

The ATF care about following state laws, but they don't really care about states following their own laws, so long as the states aren't breaking federal law in the process.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    None of my reps have the courage to answer me. Gansler either.

Typical liberal cowardice.
    It is not just the liberals. Only one of the three "conservative" legislators from 9A has bothered to respond to ANY of my messages since the close of the GA session - not on the rain tax issues or the 2A infringement issues. I am getting sick of this and am starting to send letters to the other two that mention that they are quickly losing my support for their ongoing campaign goals.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    It is not just the liberals. Only one of the three "conservative" legislators from 9A has bothered to respond to ANY of my messages since the close of the GA session - not on the rain tax issues or the 2A infringement issues. I am getting sick of this and am starting to send letters to the other two that mention that they are quickly losing my support for their ongoing campaign goals.

Actually I have to agree with this, a certain rep that was on our side has not responded to my emails since.

I understand that they have jobs out of session and I am not expecting a quick reply, but I would like a reply.

My concern is that if we do not start prepping to "attack" we will be defending again. Why cant we push a whole punch of legislation and let the other side fight to kill it. Rather swamp them then constantly defend.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    We do know that several "friendlies" are preparing legislation for next session. Just don't expect them to tip their hand.
    Not expecting them to tip their hands; but, the limited responses that I have heard concerning the current issue is deafening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom