• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    In June I am getting married and my parents and I have been looking for a good place to have a rehearsal dinner around the Gaithersburg and Olney area. We want something that is good, but not too expensive so I was wondering if anyone here knows of any good places in the area that we could check out.

Thanks!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    In June I am getting married and my parents and I have been looking for a good place to have a rehearsal dinner around the Gaithersburg and Olney area. We want something that is good, but not too expensive so I was wondering if anyone here knows of any good places in the area that we could check out.

Thanks!

http://theinnatbrookevillefarms.com/

Had my older son's rehearsal dinner there, was perfect.

***. Cars don't get blamed for drunk drivers. Why are guns blamed for violent people? ***

Last edited:
    Dogfish Head Alehouse in Gaithersburg can host fairly large parties. Not very "fancy" but good food and good bar selection.

There is also the Golden Bull in Gaithersburg, but it's a bit dated. A good choice if there are a lot of senior members of the wedding party (i.e. "classic" fare like prime rib, etc.).

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    Might be a bit far but my cousin is having his rehearsal dinner at Clyde's Tower Oaks Lodge in Rockville

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom