• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DkKnight

Dec 9, 2010
    MD
    Made it out to Delmarva yesterday with the wife, took the Glock 17, Ruger 22/45, Mossberg 500 and 930.
    First time shooting the G17 and the 930 - wow loved both guns.
    About 250 rds through the G17, 150 rds mixed through the 930, 200 rds 22lr and maybe 30 rds in the Mossberg 500.
    Wife shot everything - liked the Glock, did very well with each shotgun (has the bruised shoulder to prove it), and was a dead shot with the 22/45.
    Both new guns ran well on all ammo - 5 FTE on the G17 due to wife limp wristing it early on, no issues with any of the others.
    She loved Delmarva, hardly anybody there and stated that she never wants to go back to On Target again!
    An awesome day with great weather and no traffic - hope everybody enjoys the long weekend
    :D

Paul in Bowie

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Had an awesome range day with my gf and son Sunday night at Freestate. His first time, absolutely loved it!! He wanted to know when we were planning on coming back soon as we left :)

HTArms

May 9, 2013
    Waynesboro, PA
    Sounds great! We love the 22/45 for general target shooting! We had wanted to get out today but didn't make it. Hopefully we can on Wednesday after the shop closes.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Any day at the range is better than not going to the range!

It's terrific you and the Mrs. had a good time together!

:thumbsup:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Another great trip to the range today. Nice to see all walks of life in there shooting today, husbands, wives, fathers and sons, young and old. Always a friendly vibe from the staff, to make you feel relaxed and at home. I have had my son and or gf with me past few trips, but this time I had 2 hours of solo bonding time with the 9 and 1522. Thanks again Freestate crew!!!
    AJRB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom