• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    Indeed, that was me and my buddies. I think we were around stall 7.

Ok, I've seen you in gunrunners before. You looked familiar when I saw you Gunrunners so either I've met you before that or I just see you at the local watering holes. (Quido's, Old town) Next time I see you I'll say hi.

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    Hey Amish, I was there! You and I spoke! :-) Did you shoot my XDm-9?

You guys need to introduce yourselves next time. I am the RO with the violently bright orange shirt, glasses and a hat. More round then tall.

Phil

Phil,

With that description I think I know who you are now too. You've helped both me and some of the people I bring by. Thank you.

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    Hey Amish, I was there! You and I spoke! :-) Did you shoot my XDm-9?

You guys need to introduce yourselves next time. I am the RO with the violently bright orange shirt, glasses and a hat. More round then tall.

I will be working this coming weekend both on July 4th and July 5th.

Thanks

Phil

Haha, well I was thinking of more not seeing any non-RO members... And I blame short term memory ;).

No, didn't get a chance to shoot the XDm-9. I've shot a friends XD-9 and liked it, so would be interested in the XDm sometime. Would actually like to pick up a XDm-40 in the future. Since it was my friends first time shooting, I was keeping an eye on him, and we were pressed for time and had a lot of guns to get through (even left 3 at home!), so perhaps next time!

There's a chance I'll be there again sometime this coming weekend. Is independence day weekend usually more or less busy than avg?

DLiller

Jun 29, 2009
    Maryland, Florida
    yeah, Im in gunrunners all the damn time. I like hanging out there and the tattoo shop I go too. Dont really hit the bars, but that will probably be changing. I found some drinks I like.

Ill probably see you around. Im heading to gunrunners tomorrow.

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    yeah, Im in gunrunners all the damn time. I like hanging out there and the tattoo shop I go too. Dont really hit the bars, but that will probably be changing. I found some drinks I like.

Ill probably see you around. Im heading to gunrunners tomorrow.

Bob, at Gunrunners, seems to be a really good guy. Luckily I didn't have to, but during my last purchase I was willing to pay more just to give him my business.

DLiller

Jun 29, 2009
    Maryland, Florida
    Yeah, he works hard and will stand by your purchase and help you with it. I bought my AR 15 there. He helped me put the scope on and has always been available to help out when I need it.

Great guy.

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    Bright and early Sunday morning. (10:00) Only bringing handguns, but I'll be there making some belated noise for the 4th.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I think I want to go tomorrow (Saturday), but I haven't found anyone else to go with me. I'll probably just be there myself sometime and bring whatever I feel like shooting.

m21att1

Nov 19, 2007
    I think I'm coming up tomorrow for a little bit, hope to be there early in the morning.

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    I WILL be there for the first time either sat or sunday for sure...Be shooting the XDM 9 mm. YANKEE HAT for sure.

Look foward to putting some faces to the names

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    Ah, damn... I didn't think you guys would be open today, and I went camping last night so I didn't see this till now... Maybe I can talk my neighbor into going today instead.

m21att1

Nov 19, 2007
    Went up around 11am and was there just for an hour to zero a new AR I have. Met Bluefin, nice guy. I think there were other forum members there, talked to another fella and he mentioned the site, but I forgot to ask him what his username was. Said it was his first time there from PG county. Had a great time as always.

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    I was there around 1 pm firing our new Ruger P95 with my wife. It was my wifes first time and at she got about 2/3 of the shots to hit the target.

Springs

Jul 2, 2009
    Pardon the new guys

My Cousin and I just joined MD shooters and we headed up to Cresap to check it out. Once me made the turn off Linganore all we needed to do was follow our ears.

The guy who greeted us was pretty cordial and I guess it was P.Ryker??? We didn't bring anything with us, as we were just checking to see if we could find the place.

Looking to head up there tomorrow if everything works out.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I was there today, just shooting my 10/22. I tried sighting it in because it seemed to never hold zero, but then the scope got off zero again while I was shooting, so I just decided to get rid of that scope. It was just one that I got for free from my friend when he sold me his broken airsoft gun for parts, so I don't really care.

Who all saw the two deer there? There were two deer just standing on he ground right above the 100 yd line. They stood there for a few minutes it seemed, and weren't scared by all the shooting.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    There are deer all over Cresaps.
    I am a member and if I day and shoot in the evening or attend a meeting in the evening deer swam that road. It is nothing to see 6 deer from the parking lot to Linganore Rd.

Did the ground hog make an appearance? There is a ground hog that lives behind the fifty yard line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom