• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Pro tip: just list the ones you want to sell …

They are ALL for sale...I'm a dealer.....

Good one liners !

But seriously, highlight those items that you are currently promoting/ at special pricing , or less common items that would be of particular interest to either MDS generally, or a specific sub segment. Obviously at this moment probably the Glocks with special pricing .

One of the IPs will periodically post complete pictures of ( at least the Used) inventory. Hat's off for the dedication . But enough of them squeezed into each Pic, you can't see much of any given one.

Yeah , even a complete text listing cam be significant effort , and quickly becomes out of date , if not constantly maintained .

It would be more manageable to periodically post lists , if not pics , of a certain manageable category . Say all the 1911' s , or all the used Revolvers .

If a poster, posts in your IP section with a reasonably focused inquiry, it would be good practice to at least post a list . ( For an example - List of every CZ in 9mm ).

If a poster specifically asks for a Price on XYZ, you should respond. Your discretion if publicly in the thread or by PM .

I'm getting a lot of people saying I should list all my inventory in a thread...that's hard to do because of the large number of firearms I stock....If this is allowed and OK, here are some photos as a cross-section of the stuff I carry....I hope I don't tick-off anyone....if this is allowed.
    You're an IP. Anything posted in your IP subforum is totally at your discretion (within legal rules).
    You can also delete posts in your subforum. If you list an item for sale and someone posts a link to Bud's Gun Shop having it for $2.59 cheaper, you can zap that post. Trust me, it will happen more often than you think.
    There is also a private IP subforum where IP's can chat with eachother and no other members can see the chat. It comes in handy every once in a while- don't ignore that page.

Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    Sorry... the only other 380's I have in inventory include Glock 42's, black and FDE; a Walther PPK/s with wood grips; and a Kimber Micro 380 Desert (FDE) w/NS..
    thanks,
    Bill

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Sorry... the only other 380's I have in inventory include Glock 42's, black and FDE; a Walther PPK/s with wood grips; and a Kimber Micro 380 Desert (FDE) w/NS..
    thanks,
    Bill
    Could you post prices of the guns you list in these posts.
    I was looking at the kimber post as well and was wondering the prices of the k6s’s

Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    The 2-incher is hammerless or DAO (and has night sights...); the two 4-inch guns are DASA...

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    It was great meeting Bill today. He has a large inventory and has some great deals! Very down to earth, and easy to deal with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom