• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    You mean to tell me the video was supposed to be a JOKE!

Next your going to tell me Superman can't really FLY!

Is Darth Vader really Luke's father?

It has to true, it's on the Internet,,, Bon Jour.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Is that the Old folks home or Seniors Bingo ?

By the looks of that pic, it could go either way. Lets jus' say I couldn't finish out my bingo cards b'cuz Mopar ate all my chips while I was gettin' anudder beer. :sad20:

After that, the only thing I knew for sure is that I had one square on my cards filled and that was the "free spot" in the center. Now to make matters worse, Mopar spilled beer on my "free spot" and made it a "wet spot". Guess that's the only wet spot I've had in a while.:lol2:

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Bullchit. I marked your free spots and asked if you knew how to play. You assured me you did. Then, you wouldn't stop singing the BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O song .

You're lucky the Sargeant from WPD was so kind and understanding and I convinced him not to taze you like a black lady stealing from Wal-Mart.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Bullchit. I marked your free spots and asked if you knew how to play. You assured me you did. Then, you wouldn't stop singing the BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O song .

You're lucky the Sargeant from WPD was so kind and understanding and I convinced him not to taze you like a black lady stealing from Wal-Mart.

Well if they'd quit playing music and serving beer at the bingo hall I wouldn't have broken out in song..........BEEEEEE, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, N, G, OOOOOO: BEEEEE, IIIIIIIIIIIIII, N, G, OOOOOO; BEEEEE, IIIIIIIII, N, G, OOOOOOOO; BINGO WAS HIS NAMO.

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    I have to say that i have shot both and i really like my Remington1911 better..I am a big guy so the weight doesnt bother me that much. I feel like the heavier gun does help stabilize my shot though.. and i always hear the 7 shot vs 15 or whatever they hold.. most of my friends dont have consistant groupings so it might take them 4 shots to get a vital where i practice consistancy just as i do my bow.. same place, same grip, same everything that i can control..and that leads to the 5 out of 7 grouping at 25yrds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom