• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silverwolf

Feb 14, 2011
    My check cleared about a week ago. The tickets say "Any questions call 1-(866)-432-3366 Call only between 10am-7pm"

SWTOR

G23, G27, LCP, NEF-12g
    Apr 12, 2011
    HoCo
    Thank you for posting this. My brother has worn an insulin pump for the last year and it is great to see a gun group take up this cause.

Bensmiata

The Newbie
    Dec 23, 2009
    MD
    Just saw this, ordered five. Better than playing the lotto, because if I win I automatically get something I like that the state can't tax!

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    just got a call from an Arby's in NY about my tickets. I thought I had mailed my check out already but found them sitting on the night stand:o:o Check going out ASAP

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I got called too. My check went out on Mrch 4th but was never cashed. She said they'd check into it and have someone call me back.

gibby

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Bel Air, MD
    Just got my phone call also. Sent mine in on the 5th of March. Has not been cashed. Wish there wasn't 20 dollar charge for a stop check payment.

Devonian

Ultimate Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    I got the same call tonight as well
    My check went out the day after i got my tickets back in February

stovepipe

One Man Wolfpack
    Feb 12, 2011
    St. Mary's County
    When the lady called me she said that there were a lot of checks that have not been cashed yet and asked for my check #. It sounds like they are just a bit overwhelmed but the lady was very nice.

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    Just got off of the phone with them and they found my check and will deposit it tomorrow

same here. I called and there was evidently a mix up with deposits, and record keeping (I think). They figured it out and a bunch of checks are being deposited today or tomorrow.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I had the same calls as all above. The nice lady wanted to know if I was still interested, and I said I had sent the check the day after I got the tickets. The next day she called back to say they found my check and would cash it next week. Um, OK, a little strange - they should have checked the big stack of unchecked envelopes before they called everybody, but no harm no foul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom