• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Larry Vickers just gave his opinion on the G43:tdown:
    You know what they say about opinions.....

I think everyone should form their own opinion anyway.

Some people will love the gun, some will hate it. To each his own. I like my 43 a lot. It is great for its intended purpose for me (BUG). For primary CCW, I would always choose my G26, G30s, or G19 over the G43.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Larry Vickers just gave his opinion on the G43:tdown:

You know what they say about opinions.....

I think everyone should form their own opinion anyway.

Some people will love the gun, some will hate it. To each his own. I like my 43 a lot. It is great for its intended purpose for me (BUG). For primary CCW, I would always choose my G26, G30s, or G19 over the G43.

Actually he did not say :tdown: so much to the G43 as he did :tdown: to the G43 in comparison to the G26 and the M&P Shield. So he did not say it was a "bad" gun, so much as less than favorable over the other two.

But, Then again, it is his opinion and each person should take a minute or a 100 and choose what works for THEM. Not just rely upon a particular review by anyone else. Opinions = What the other guy thinks. YMMV

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Everyone that gets one ,loves it. That the way its supposed to work. I don't need one ,no ccw,don't need the shield either. The g43 seems to need to be modded to make it what it should be. LAV did say as much.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    So far, my modding has included a Ghost 4.5lb. connector ($21) and a Pearce +1 extension ($11). It will now compete with, or beat, anything out there.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Actually he did not say :tdown: so much to the G43 as he did :tdown: to the G43 in comparison to the G26 and the M&P Shield. So he did not say it was a "bad" gun, so much as less than favorable over the other two.

But, Then again, it is his opinion and each person should take a minute or a 100 and choose what works for THEM. Not just rely upon a particular review by anyone else. Opinions = What the other guy thinks. YMMV
    I read it. I have all 3 and would put the Shield in 3rd place

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I read it. I have all 3 and would put the Shield in 3rd place

My ranking is a little skewed at the moment due to holsters. I have the standard IWB 2 clip Crossbreed for the Shield and Glock 19 and they work fine. With the 43 I tried the Little Foxx IWB and love it. By far the most comfortable setup I've tried yet. I may try another Foxx IWB for the Shield or possibly the 42 later so my current love for the 43 is subject to change. Ghost parts helped the 43 a ton!

Attachments

• FoxxHolster.JPG
      FoxxHolster.JPG
      71.4 KB · Views: 113

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    My ranking is a little skewed at the moment due to holsters. I have the standard IWB 2 clip Crossbreed for the Shield and Glock 19 and they work fine. With the 43 I tried the Little Foxx IWB and love it. By far the most comfortable setup I've tried yet. I may try another Foxx IWB for the Shield or possibly the 42 later so my current love for the 43 is subject to change. Ghost parts helped the 43 a ton!
    I have the Little Fox for both. They make great holsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom