• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    I think the price to play is a bit step for many but it seems like anyone who has used them place them at the top of their holster list after about 5 minutes of use.

Debating on what to get since in Maryland I cannot carry but plan to one day have the option down the road. So to spend $100 on a holster that only gets worn at the range. Or buy something cheap like the alien gear and when I can finally carry, upgrade to the stealth gear.

What to do what to do.

I wonder what the life span is on them.

It is definitely a bit steep. But it's worth it in terms of comfort and as I mentioned especially breathability. I also have a Comptac Flatline and it's nice but now it's relegated to OWB only.

I have no worries in terms of how long it will last. It is high quality once you get your hands on one. If you do some googling you can likely find a 10% off coupon to take a small dent in the price tag. I can't recall where I found mine.

Despite my love for it I am probably still going to buy a single clip IWB holster too. It's a bit of a pain to get on and situated. I can't carry at work so I leave my gun locked up in the truck. So just want something I can easily toss on if I go anywhere after work.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Ordered my stealth gear on Monday with a 3 week lead time before it ships due to making them to order. My holster shipped So should be here soon. Guess they had some g26 holsters lined up and ready to go. Or I timed it right by ordering on a holiday weekend.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Based on the replies in this thread I ordered a King Tuck and a Little Foxx. Tried both and I much prefer the Little Foxx. The King Tuck is nice, just as nice as my Crossbreed but for the G26 I like the Foxx better. I will continue to use the CB/KT double clip design for my larger guns. Foxx Holsters told me it would be 7-10 days until it shipped but it was at my door in 3 business days.

Attachments

• IMG_4749.jpg
      IMG_4749.jpg
      123.1 KB · Views: 189

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I got my Alien Gear a few days ago. I like it. I mainly use it to carry my Glock 26 with a t-shirt, but my daily carry is still a 1911 OWB.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Based on the replies in this thread I ordered a King Tuck and a Little Foxx. Tried both and I much prefer the Little Foxx. The King Tuck is nice, just as nice as my Crossbreed but for the G26 I like the Foxx better. I will continue to use the CB/KT double clip design for my larger guns. Foxx Holsters told me it would be 7-10 days until it shipped but it was at my door in 3 business days.
    Little Foxx holsters rock! Glad you like it.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    I just came back from training where I met Marine reservist who loves and swears by the Incog G code. He carries a Glock 17 and 19 most of the time as well as a G26. I watched videos of him running, jumping, crawling etc and gunning and the holster stayed put along with the gun. He has used the same holster for over 2 years and said that out of the drawer full that he has, the Incog is his personal favorite. I've been looking into them myself although I haven't purchased anything yet.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    There's nothing special that makes it "not print" over any other IWB. Placement and pistol cant (size) is why guns disappear. Comfort is 90% selling point of any IWB today, which looks like these are. Comfort is Key.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    There's nothing special that makes it "not print" over any other IWB. Placement and pistol cant (size) is why guns disappear. Comfort is 90% selling point of any IWB today, which looks like these are. Comfort is Key.

I agree, this is my first holster, so I was surprised with it. I expected it to print more.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

Very true. Especially when new... The problem comes after any holster has been worn for a while. Poor quality holsters will start to sag away from the body and that causes more printing. The key is a good holster which will maintain its shape and integrity over time and use. Not one which will stretch out and stand out from the body like a pop up timer under your clothes.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    And a real gun belt.

Got mine from bullhidebelts.com Extra thick, nice hardware, made to order, good customer service.

Loving the Little Foxx more and more every day. I find myself forgetting that I've got it on now that it's wearing in. Tried going back to the King Tuck and I might as well be carring my P320 or P229.

RK23

Jan 21, 2010
    I vote for Milt Sparks vm2, very well made and durable.
    I carried my Glock 26 for 4 years and it still looks new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom