• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I know a bunch of you are big Glock fans, so here's the model 23 ( .40 S&W ) for $299 shipped (to your FFL).

Glock 23 Gen 2 Police Trade
    Item Condition: Used. May contain scratches and/or holster wear.
    Magazines: 2 - 13 Round

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/109836/c/used-firearms

Glock_23_used_1.jpg

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    A GB for a compact Glock in .40? Yea I need to ask the future wife for permission to do that... But knowing her she may take it for a HD handgun... :lol2:

Yeah, we need to get substitute coaches lined up for FPS's kids sports and some handymen to punch out his "Honey-do" list. Then he can devote the time and resources necessary to put together a GB.

:)

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    A GB for a compact Glock in .40? Yea I need to ask the future wife for permission to do that... But knowing her she may take it for a HD handgun... :lol2:

Just remember (speaking with most of my adult life as experience!) -
    It's better to ask forgiveness, instead of permission.

- or -

Pull your panties up, and make a manly decision.

"Dear, I bought a G23 for an incredibly good price. To have done otherwise, would have been foolish.
    Now, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, and bring me a cold beer, while you're at it."

Now, take your pick.
    These are both viable options.

:D

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Yeah, we need to get substitute coaches lined up for FPS's kids sports and some handymen to punch out his "Honey-do" list. Then he can devote the time and resources necessary to put together a GB.

:)

Agreed! :thumbsup: I can put in a Monday or a Tuesday a few times before the deer flee in terror come 11/19. :lol2:

Just remember (speaking with most of my adult life as experience!) -
    It's better to ask forgiveness, instead of permission.

- or -

Pull your panties up, and make a manly decision.

"Dear, I bought a G23 for an incredibly good price. To have done otherwise, would have been foolish.
    Now, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, and bring me a cold beer, while you're at it."

Now, take your pick.
    These are both viable options.

:D

Eh... Considering she is shooter (god willing she gets her M&P9 soon... *grumble*) and likes using all of the ones I currently have (mainly my P89 9mm), I'm sure if I say something about it being for her as a HD gun, she won't complain too much. Just have to let her know whats up, so she doesn't kill me when she finds it by "accident" on Christmas day wrapped up in a box with her name on it! :D:lol2::lol2:

This was me asking for advice from the community at large on their opinions for her first handgun/firearm purchase, ever.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=88251

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom