• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Or it could be used against us, by holding us to laws that we don't even know are on the books. Do we have a clear and precise understand of all aspects of the Oct1st law? Did someone read it and completely understand EVERYTHING written in that law?

I'm sorry, I just don't trust MOM or is mob.
    Jim Smith

Unfortunately, it really doesn't matter. As proven by COMAR, they do what they want anyway. I don't completely disagree with your stance, I have just chosen a different approach.

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I purchased (5) tickets on the 20th or April and haven't received anything in the mail, does anyone know how I am supposed to claim the tickets?

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I purchased (5) tickets on the 20th or April and haven't received anything in the mail, does anyone know how I am supposed to claim the tickets?

Same for me.

BTW, I think that these raffles are a great way to support 2A candidates. Is there a "raffle" thread? Maybe with Maryland and non Maryland sections?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I don;t think they send you your tickets. As is the case for most of these types of these things I've seen listed recently. They fill out the entry for you, throw it in a jar, pick one and call the winner.

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I don;t think they send you your tickets. As is the case for most of these types of these things I've seen listed recently. They fill out the entry for you, throw it in a jar, pick one and call the winner.

Thanks, makes sense. I was just a little concerned because I did the other Robin Grammer rafle for the AR the same day and received the tickets in the mail a couple days later, and that's a Freestate drawing too.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Thanks, makes sense. I was just a little concerned because I did the other Robin Grammer rafle for the AR the same day and received the tickets in the mail a couple days later, and that's a Freestate drawing too.

Freestate is just the location for the drawing. It depends upon who is running the raffle how they work the ticket situation. Honor system I suppose. Wouldn't be an easier/harder to rig whether you had physical tickets in your hand or not :shrug:

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    Grammer and Dwyer raffles mailed actual tickets. I guess it would be a "needless" added expense for their campaigns, but it is reassuring to have something tangible in hand.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    If anyone would like to have the ticket stubs mailed to them, PM me with your address and I will see that you get them. Tickets are still available.

JCKnauer22

Feb 7, 2013
    Middle River
    I've got my HQL, and I just went today to pick up my 2nd purchase since obtaining it. MOM isn't going to scare me away from being able to protect myself or my family from the animals he protects. I also just purchased 6 tickets, so hopefully I'll get to add another one to the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom