• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Maryland will not survive a Brown administration. I will leave. Most will leave and the cascade will be unstoppable. If you make the perfect the enemy of the good Brown will win.

Now decide is small win better than a big loss.

Last edited:

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I've honestly recently thought about running for House of Delegate or State Senate. Like anything else in life, you need alot of $$$, and I don't know the first thing about fundraising. I guess I could just raffle off like 30 long guns to you guys ;)

Edit: Not like we really need help in Cecil County though...

tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side
    I ran for house, started late I did not throw my name in until the end of February. I only spent 100 bucks and ran is district 43. I lost but still managed to get almost 3k votes. The 3 winners all got around 9k votes. I must say I was very happy with the 3k votes. I plan on running again and this time starting much sooner then I did this go around. I know what I have to do to win and I really believe I could after getting the amount of votes I did this time.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    did you see the numbers for registered republicans voting in the primary? pitifull!!!!! piss and moan all you want but if you don't vote we change nothing! take back maryland in 2014 and our country in 2016

tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side
    did you see the numbers for registered republicans voting in the primary? pitifull!!!!! piss and moan all you want but if you don't vote we change nothing! take back maryland in 2014 and our country in 2016

It was not just Rs all voting was down I think the total was less them 20%

tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side

And don't forget many Rs have changed to Ds. I know personally 5 that have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom