• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    The police can't protect me, the military can't protect me.
    That's why we have the 2nd Amendment, so I can protect myself from people like you General Jackass!

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    No longer has a job in the Armed Forces, and now we see why. He is an idiot who obviously did not understand his sworn oath to defend the Constitution. Good thing he is no longer in charge of any of our service men.

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    He is an elitist douche. Fk him, I hope he enjoys obscurity. He will say anything to get that thrill of having peons hang on his every word.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    So he gets booted out because he has "too much integrity" or more likely was too stupid not to diss his boss. Now he wants to shill for his book so he picks a current hot button issue to get media attention. Has no respect for the constitution and no respect for the victims of Sandy Hook. Complete mercenary d-bag.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    He's bucking for a General slot in Obama's civilian security force.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Amazing how many 4 Stars have become complete left wing douche nozzles when they retire from a Command, CSA or CJCS

We actually entrusted our lives and the lives of our men to their leadership and then they go behave like a political asshat. Makes us go WTF, I was wrong about him.

I don't think Stanley will be joining Oath Keepers.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    The guy wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut with a Rolling Stone reporter around him so I give him no credence what so ever.

I find it funny how the press hated him when he spoke bad about hussein/biden but now love him if he talks their agenda.

Some of the generals really start to believe they are special add to that he's a West Point grad so he "knows" he's special and that peasants shouldn't have firearms.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    He's earned complete tool status. Even though Gen Betrayus screwed more than the pooch, at least he hasn't said something that stupid yet! Fmr General McChrystal would be served best by moving somewhere he's not entitled to a firearm. Better yet, why don't we ask him what firearms he owns! Want to bet he owns an AR?

General McChrystal said he voted for Mr. Obama in 2008. - Need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom