• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbguns

Defend the Constitution
    Jan 28, 2010
    Heading to Free America
    Primary Arms is also offering 25% off all Geissele products through Monday.

They've got the SSA for $180 and G2S for $124...

I'd have ordered already but my work has anything remotely weapon-oriented blocked. Not sure how I get on MDS...

Okletsfish

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2015
    I just bought a Geisele B-GRF from Brownells and it was delivered yesterday.So this morning I was looking on their site and it is $30 cheaper.I have already installed it and it is a big improvement over the factory trigger that came with my Colt 6721,so I guess I will just suck it up.

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    Sweet, TY TY TY, just saved me $60 for the SSA=E I've been wanting. Barely caught this in time, glad I checked out older post that slipped of the first page.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I missed out on this sale because I was traveling on business and was not checking MDS for about a week. I hope someone will alert us if another sale comes along for G-triggers during the Black Friday sales. Thanks.

Cal68

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    I missed out on this sale because I was traveling on business and was not checking MDS for about a week. I hope someone will alert us if another sale comes along for G-triggers during the Black Friday sales. Thanks.

Cal68
    Sign up for the Primary Arms emails. That way, you never miss a chance to spend money.

Alanbdot

Jul 8, 2013
    I bought a SD-E flat trigger through Primary Arms for maybe a 4th of July sale? The trigger has been absolutely amazing. Best trigger I have ever shot. Ive always been a Mil Spec fan and was one of those "This $200+ trigger really cant be THAT much better than a basically free mil spec". Finally bit the bullet and I wont go back haha

Logan Betterton

May 14, 2015
    Eastern Shore MD
    I would say SSA-E but its somewhat personal preference and hard to explain the differences without actually being able to pull them back-to-back. I've been able to feel out a few different Geissele's; SSA-E, S3G, Super Tricon, SD-C, and probably more I am missing. All of them were nice and unique to each other. The SSA-E is a good "all-around" trigger upgrade so you can't really go wrong with that choice. The S3G and Tricon were nice also nice and more specialized for 3 Gun/ Tactical scenarios. The SD-C was cool, but I'm just not a huge fan of the flat triggers as much.

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    Fed Ex dropped off my SSA-E 10 minutes ago. Dropped it in immediately... what a difference from the stock DPMS. Can't wait to get to the range and live fire it. Numerous others have stated their pleasure with this trigger, I can already tell I will be in that boat.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    The biggest problem with Geissele triggers is that you can't own just one! All of my ARs are now outfitted with them....$1k+ well spent!

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Got my DMR trigger from primary arms during their sale 209.25. Can't beat that price with a bat. It was also at my front door in 3 days. Good place and good people.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    What G-trigger would y'all recommend for a precision AR? SSA-E?

Too late for this sale but Geissele usually runs a Black Friday sale. I'll only mention those variants I own.

As long as you're not building a Service Rifle competition gun SSA-E with the 3.5lb break. SSA, SSA-SE or National Match for a Service Rifle to get the 4.5lb break. The -SE is a special order, hand tuned SSA type with a much crisper break than an SSA or SSA-E. It's almost an oxymoron to say much crisper with Geisseles until you compare side by side.

The G2S is a good choice for a less expensive but miles better than Mil-Spec trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom