• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hambone

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    The Midway bag is a great value. I use the compact one. The regular size was more than I needed.

I really like midway's compact bag as well. It may be labeled as compact, but will hold 500 rounds, 2 sets of ear muffs, and 2 handguns with ease. It also has several pouches to slide magazines in.

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Also,

The price at amazon is not very good on this. But I found a backpack at Kohls for a going back to school sale that was cheap in cost but fairly high quality. It was by OGIO and looked like this

http://www.amazon.com/OGIO-Bandit-P...qid=1398212240&sr=8-16&keywords=ogio+backpack

If you get a backpack that will hold a 17 inch laptop you can fit a fair amount of stuff in it. I also think it is good because it is easy to carry and is inconspicuous. Would not draw undue attention from LEO if pulled over.

I have always been hesitant to buy a bunch of tacticool stuff that had in huge letters something like "BLACKHAWK". I prefer to be a bit more inconspicuous.

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk

RileysDad

Dec 10, 2013
    Bethesda
    Thanks for the replies everyone! Lots of great info here.

This is a bit pricey - but the quality is very high. Really well put together.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QDR29W/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A member on here shot me a PM saying he has one that's barely used very similar to the one in your link. We're trying to work out the logistics of me getting it. If we can't work something out, I'll probably be picking this up.

This will be, at the moment, for AR use only as I don't have any handguns just yet. Damn HQL getting in the way!

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I try to disguise my shooting equipment so I go through various range bags from sales reps and convention handouts. The thrift stores in upper middle class areas are full of well constructed backpacks that have fallen out of style with high schoolers. Most of these options don't scream "gun inside".

556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    I have a Black Hawk bag I got from Bass Pro. It had 2 padded pockets for handguns and the middle large compartment has a velcro divider you can remove. 2 guns, 2 ear pro and 250rnds of ammo with a little space to spare.

Howe

Howe
    Apr 27, 2010
    exMD
    http://www.511tactical.com/patrol-ready.html

31Hr4G69byL.jpg

You can find this bag on amazon about 50 bucks. It has several compartments. I use this for IDPA so it can fit a spare pistol, gear, ammo, lunch and water, good bag for duty work as well. Very well made and stand up to my abuse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom