• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Someone buy too much ammo and beef jerky for me please. I will be in North Carolina attending a wedding with the family. Oh... how I am looking forward to the car ride.:rolleyes:

JasonMD85

Aug 16, 2006
    Blah. These things always come up when I have no money. Funny how that works...

Maybe I will go and see if I can find some new SKS parts.

wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    According to the newspaper, it's Sat 9 to 5 and Sun 9 to 3.

Apparently some of you guys don't like Timonium. I enjoy walking around looking at all the guns even if I have no intention of buying anything. I always end up buying some ammo or something. I go with a buddy and we have a good time just being around all that neat stuff.
    To each his own I guess.

PresentArms

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    Middle River
    According to the newspaper, it's Sat 9 to 5 and Sun 9 to 3.

Apparently some of you guys don't like Timonium. I enjoy walking around looking at all the guns even if I have no intention of buying anything. I always end up buying some ammo or something. I go with a buddy and we have a good time just being around all that neat stuff.
    To each his own I guess.

+1 :thumbsup:

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I think I'll skip this one. I need some reloading components, mainly bullets, but the last show I went to - the big show in Chantilly - didn't have much in the way of reloading components where bullets were concerned - at least not that I wanted to buy or that I felt there was a decent deal to be had. I'll probably just order from here on out since my local source no longer sells that kind of thing.

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    They usually have reloading components there. NSK sales has them.

As for me, I'll be there getting ammo and seeing how many more people are there because of the economic panic.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    If I had money to spare I'd be going, but not this time.
    That's pretty much what it boils down to for me. There are plenty of guns I'd like to have, but I just don't have the cash for them at the moment, and I have a number of fun guns I can shoot, so I'm not really in "need" of anything except some reloading components, and that can wait because I've got a fair amount of ammo on hand for the things I shoot.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Hmmmm what is the selection of ammo like? I am trying to decide whether to go to the show or just put in a big order wiht ammo man. My needs are as follows

1 case 5.45
    1 case 7.62 FMJ
    1 case 5.56 brass XM193 of SS109 preferred
    1 case M1 carbine
    1 case brass 9mm (though I am convinced that UMC is cheaper at dicks when they have it onsale than wolf).

Worth going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom