• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ktejsmom

Jan 28, 2010
    My husband would love to go, but the couple of guys that he did ask, have canceled on him. We're in Harford County and he didn't want to make the ride alone. :(

mdjamesd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Towson
    The clay shooting is across the dirt road, and along side the rifle range. I don't recall the clays being open/operated during the group shoots.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    man i am so excited about this! this is my first md shooters event and i am pumped! i'm also in for some killer snowmen, its time for this snow to roll. we've got a nice group coming up from college park. see you guys sunday!

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Is anybody else heading down on Saturday afternoon/evening? If so, send me a PM, and we can grab some beers.

LOL. I wish I could, but I'll be doing a gig at the Valley Mansion in Hunt Valley (where ever the hell that place is...) from 8am Sat to 3am Sunday morning. This weekend is going to be one looooong day :sad20: ;)

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Is anybody else heading down on Saturday afternoon/evening? If so, send me a PM, and we can grab some beers.

I'm heading down to Bethany Saturday late afternoon to grab some dinner and beers with some friends. If you or anyone else is around that area and would like to join us you're more than welcome :):thumbsup:

grb

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2010
    MT. Airy, Md
    Sure, but not in the way you're thinking...

Usually we load up the berms with clays and have at 'em with anything that can sling lead.

Excellent...My first MDS shoot as well. I will bring a case of clays for the fun. Looks like this is going to be a hoot.

grb

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2010
    MT. Airy, Md
    LOL. I wish I could, but I'll be doing a gig at the Valley Mansion in Hunt Valley (where ever the hell that place is...) from 8am Sat to 3am Sunday morning. This weekend is going to be one looooong day :sad20: ;)

So you're not coming? I was looking forward to you showing me the fine art of operating these Mosins. :party29:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I spoke with Delmarva today and things are getting pretty clear down there, but be forwarned: a walk downrange could get ugly if you're not wearing decent boots. :cool:

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    Well I might be coming, if I can scrap up enough cash. Just have to be careful I don't blow through all my limited supply of ammo. That and cross my fingers someone might let me try a AR lol :D

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    I am gonna bring my AR and some assorted handguns, but I'll be shooting alot of 22's cause it's cheaper

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom