• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Brian Frosh must be feeling the heat he deleted all of our postings on Facebook and banned us from future postings. All of our postings were polite and had no profanity but did expose the inner workings of his feel good Gun Safety push . I guess he does not want to hear the truth ? Other member please make postings on his site let him know we will not go away and will be heard !!

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    I tried to find his FB page, but it came up as something that wouldn't show or allow any post. Did I find the wrong one? I have expressed my opinion on owe'mally's and would like to send my thoughts to all their FB pages, incase they don't read their other emails.

AC20814

American
    Mar 8, 2012
    Bethesda, MD
    When a post is deleted from Facebook the page owner is given the option of banning that user from posting again, so it's very likely that they deleted your posts and opted to ban the account. That's an option given for every post they delete.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We are logging into the correct page but all post from the last 3 -4 days are gone and can not respond or make a post , I guess Brian is against free speech we just sent him a email and plan on calling his office this week. Keep up the heat folks he is feeling the pressure and wants to think we are not serious and will just fade away Brian Baby you are so wrong. You have now made me and others even more determined to defeat you.

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Just a question. On his public page, isn't he representing the office? If he is deleting posts, isn't that censorship, and violating your 1A rights? If he is doing any of that on a publicly funded computer, I would think it would be even worse.

You might want to document as much as possible, and see what someone that knows civil rights law has to say about it. I think the same thing happened with the York PA police deleting pro 2A comments a few years ago.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Just a question. On his public page, isn't he representing the office? If he is deleting posts, isn't that censorship, and violating your 1A rights? If he is doing any of that on a publicly funded computer, I would think it would be even worse.

You might want to document as much as possible, and see what someone that knows civil rights law has to say about it. I think the same thing happened with the York PA police deleting pro 2A comments a few years ago.

I've often wondered this especially if you live in his district.

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    I think Frosh can be attacked politicly and dis-credited. Namely on his voting record. example: he voted nay for a bill in 2006 that would establish minimum mandatory sentencing for sex offenders, yet he claims today to be pushing gun control in the name of public safety. If he corners anyone in testimony, it could be effective to fire back and ask him why he voted against public safety in 2006.

poorboy

Sep 25, 2009
    havent typed this much in 49 years. but its worth every letter. check out his likes on the political page. only 37 likes. boy the people really love him. NOT!

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    I think Frosh can be attacked politicly and dis-credited. Namely on his voting record. example: he voted nay for a bill in 2006 that would establish minimum mandatory sentencing for sex offenders, yet he claims today to be pushing gun control in the name of public safety. If he corners anyone in testimony, it could be effective to fire back and ask him why he voted against public safety in 2006.

GREAT info ... just made note for future reference. Thanks!

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    I don't have access to the comment button on either of his pages. Haven't had since the evening of the 6th. I posted quite a few times and they were deleted within minutes. I had copied it (cntl C) and would paste back every 10 minutes or so until I loss the ability to do so. Oh well, he has been outed.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    So there you have it an elected official who welcomes the minority voice of those who agree with his position and deletes and ignores the majority of those who do not....

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.

A man at the rally came up to a group of us in line and chatted us up about Frosh. Please help me figure this out, he said that because Frosh was a lawyer he could not, by Maryland law, sit as the chair on the committee or draft legislation or something along these lines and he was breaking the law by doing so and that we needed to find someone willing to draft a letter stating such and have it legally pursued. I now wish I would have gotten more info but I was thinking more about my testimony if I actually got in to give it. In an effort to follow every angle I thought this could be followed up on.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I just left a couple of snarky comments on his page. The pro-gun comments seem to be far outnumbering the antis. Frosh's post delete should be very busy soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom