• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I have to hate myself as I make Jew jokes at myself all the time.

I snickered at your 'Jew with smiles' post, and did so while eating a bagel from the kosher bagel shop.

Will all the Francises on the board please lighten up.

That's why you are a beloved well respected member of this forum...you have a sense of humor and a set of balls. Some other members, not so much.

#jewishfeelingsmatter

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Talk about a divergence of subject matter. Start with an IP not being listed any longer and end with Jew jokes and bad feelings.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Talk about a divergence of subject matter. Start with an IP not being listed any longer and end with Jew jokes and bad feelings.

Ain't that the truth! :rolleyes: I'm just glad I got a chance to read about the Freestate situation before the whole thing gets locked or deleted.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I have to hate myself as I make Jew jokes at myself all the time.

I snickered at your 'Jew with smiles' post, and did so while eating a bagel from the kosher bagel shop.

Will all the Francises on the board please lighten up.

So, this forum has cheapskates, anti-Semites, and humorless members? :)

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    THIS. I really liked this place, but I get the same feeling there as I did at Horst and McCann, only not as bad.

I stepped in Horst once and vowed never to return. Normally I'll give a place at least two tries to earn my business but not that place.

I don't remember the name of the range that was in that building before them but my old man tells me they were a pain too. Maybe the building is cursed.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I stepped in Horst once and vowed never to return. Normally I'll give a place at least two tries to earn my business but not that place.

I don't remember the name of the range that was in that building before them but my old man tells me they were a pain too. Maybe the building is cursed.
    It used to be called Gunpowder, I believe. I wrote them off when, while browsing the retail side, I watched a guy come in from the range with a jammed rental pistol. The guy at the counter casually cleared the LIVE ROUND that had been in the chamber right there at the cash register and said, "if it happens again, we're gonna retire that pistol till we can get it fixed."

My biggest beef with H&M is the impossibility of parking. Despite a few attempts, I haven't been able to successfully get in there in several years, so I really don't know what they are about. It's a shame, really. I drive past it every day to and from work. From home, Freestate is just as close anyway.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    It used to be called Gunpowder, I believe. I wrote them off when, while browsing the retail side, I watched a guy come in from the range with a jammed rental pistol. The guy at the counter casually cleared the LIVE ROUND that had been in the chamber right there at the cash register and said, "if it happens again, we're gonna retire that pistol till we can get it fixed."

My biggest beef with H&M is the impossibility of parking. Despite a few attempts, I haven't been able to successfully get in there in several years, so I really don't know what they are about. It's a shame, really. I drive past it every day to and from work. From home, Freestate is just as close anyway.

Two things pissed me off:

1. When they opened you had to use their ammo purchased from them. At that time it was TMJ reloads at a ridiculous price. No thanks. I think that policy changed after Freestate opened and had a reasonably policy for ammo. Too late so save H&M for me though.

2. Absolutely no inventory when I was in there. My Dad had just gotten his Utah permit and wanted something small to carry. Maybe 3 guns in the cabinet and the counter guy swore up and down they couldn't order anything. Huh?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The roof was so bad, when it rained you could only shoot from 2 lanes. The rest would get you soaked in no time.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Are they sending renewals for IP's anymore? Mine should be coming up sometime in the near future and haven't heard anything.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Are they sending renewals for IP's anymore? Mine should be coming up sometime in the near future and haven't heard anything.

Probably be best to ask Kevin or Norton directly. We're just the minions and don't know that stuff. ;)

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    Stop getting butthurt over a joke. It appears that a little humor is now frowned upon in Today's America.
    stop getting butthurt over criticism. and please, don't worry about how gun owners look dropping those jokes.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    stop getting butthurt over criticism. and please, don't worry about how gun owners look dropping those jokes.

You seriously might want to consider a vacation, or watching a comedy. You are wound up. Life must be rough through your eyes. Relaaaaaaaax.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Can I ask everyone to try to keep this thread on topic? There is no reason to keep jabbing at each other. I hope that Randy takes care of the IP payment and we soon will have Freestate as an IP again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom