• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PipeHitter1316

, , Engage Instructor
    Industry Partner
    Oct 2, 2011
    Hey guys i do alot of tactical movements while shooting (at least i did in NC when i was in the corps) and wanted to know if you guys knew anybody who had a range that you had freedom of movement (with safety in mind of course). I mean getting in any firing position and moving forward, backward, left, right you know the drill. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bx1129

Aug 22, 2011
    I am a member of the New Holland Rifle and pistol club in PA and they are great about letting me move and shoot. Since they run a lot of tactical matches they don't mind if I practice using my full kit. Hit me up if you are interested, I might just grab you on my next range trip.

Hey guys i do alot of tactical movements while shooting (at least i did in NC when i was in the corps) and wanted to know if you guys knew anybody who had a range that you had freedom of movement (with safety in mind of course). I mean getting in any firing position and moving forward, backward, left, right you know the drill. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PipeHitter1316

, , Engage Instructor
    Industry Partner
    Oct 2, 2011
    that would be awesome and do they allow you to bring a kit to the range i also run some tactical nylon in my shooting ventures!

bx1129

Aug 22, 2011
    Yes, they allow you to bring your kit to the range. The cool thing is that the people don't freak out. A lot of the guys who run the range are LE/SWAT. I might be going there on Monday. It's about 1 hour 15 mins from where I live.

There are six separate pistol pits, a 100 yard range, a 25-50 yard range and a 600 yard rifle range. Overall, it's one of the best civilian ranges I have used.

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    What is a kit?

A combination of all the stuff a carpenter uses

84538091.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads