• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    The only reason I teach this free class is to help the gun dealers. Several are friends that really took care of me over the years. They made my addiction somewhat manageable. I wish I had control but I don't. If I want an sbr I have to pay the stamp. I haven't get the license myself but when I see something I want I probably will sent in the money. If you decide you want one I will do it for free. All you have to do is fingerprints and the application.

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    Did the wife enjoy it? We need more ladies on our side!

Yea she did, I do need to get her out on the range some more and have her quit worrying about price and availability of ammo.

She has a plate in her wrist so she couldn't work the slide on the .45 1911 being passed around to look at.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Yea she did, I do need to get her out on the range some more and have her quit worrying about price and availability of ammo.

She has a plate in her wrist so she couldn't work the slide on the .45 1911 being passed around to look at.

I have a few revolvers she could try:D (in 45:party29:)

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    OK, so now back on track with completion of class, the next step is Finger printing?
    I'm hearing Berlin Pd. is the place to go. Just looked it up and it's $55.00 for the handgun printing. So the "Live Scan" is good? I remember issues being mentioned in class for some type of prints, but I believe that to be an (out of state) thing not being recognized in another state.

Thanks

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    OK, so now back on track with completion of class, the next step is Finger printing?
    I'm hearing Berlin Pd. is the place to go. Just looked it up and it's $55.00 for the handgun printing. So the "Live Scan" is good? I remember issues being mentioned in class for some type of prints, but I believe that to be an (out of state) thing not being recognized in another state.

Thanks

Livescan is good to go. The salisbury MVA also does the HQL prints by appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom