• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    Owe'Malley hates us over here and would probably sell us to Virginia But he gets too much tax money from Ocean City to ever let that happen

We don't like him over here neither . I see you live in easton . Do ya ever hit the bars in town?

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I really wish we could become part of Virginia or something. So sick of being controlled by them clowns over there.

+1 It would definately be easier to just join VA than forming State #51.
    The way to do it would be to merge Delmarva (minus "Joe-Bite-Me" northern Delaware) with Virginia, that way, we're not trying to create a 51st state

Doubtful, there will never be anymore succession in this country again. I wouldn't mind it but it just ain't gonna happen.
    We're not talking bout seceding from the union, but merely moving a few state borders around to accommodate disenfranchised citizens...

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    Come on guys and gals, let's light this candle. I need a freedom respecting area to move to until retirement (moving closer to in-shore fishing on the bay would be icing on the cake).....

...Hell, I might just stay put when I retire!
    :party29:

Trappe is nice . Easton isnt to bad if you don't live in town . There's a lot of options here

bldgengineer

Apr 5, 2013
    Kent Island

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    The small amount of research I have done indicates there is a way to do this in the U.S. constitution, but it requires the legislatures of both states agree to the change and an act of congress. If there are bumps in the road it may end up in the supreme court and really this process could take 10 to 20 years or more. Just be prepared for a long haul, stay the course and it may happen, but it won't be easy. Worth it...yeah, but do not expect easy.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The small amount of research I have done indicates there is a way to do this in the U.S. constitution, but it requires the legislatures of both states agree to the change and an act of congress. If there are bumps in the road it may end up in the supreme court and really this process could take 10 to 20 years or more. Just be prepared for a long haul, stay the course and it may happen, but it won't be easy. Worth it...yeah, but do not expect easy.
    The easy part will be the buy in from Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom