• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sergey

Dec 25, 2008
    I got 500+ rounds (fired, not cleaned) of 223 brass for the taking. All you need to do is go to http://marylandshallissue.org/ and donate $30.

Donate, post on this thread to claim the brass. In the donation comment, reference brass and your username.

As soon as your donation is confirmed I will PM you and you can pick up the brass. If you pick up, I can meet you in Baltimore, Rockville, or Annapolis.

If you donate $50, I will ship the brass to you at my expense.

Sergey

Last edited:

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    To bad it's not 308, else I'd be doing it as we speak! I haven't joined, but I get more ticked by the day. I am planning on joining, today actually.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I'm pretty surprised that no one has ponied up for the brass yet. Even if you've got a few thousand pieces at home, you could always use more. Especially since it's going to benefit MSI.

Don't you .223 owners out there realize that sergey is offering elite, tactical, accurized brass? Any rounds loaded into this brass are guaranteed to be sub-MOA at 900 yards.*

*Not really. :)

sergey

Dec 25, 2008
    Don't you .223 owners out there realize that sergey is offering elite, tactical, accurized brass? Any rounds loaded into this brass are guaranteed to be sub-MOA at 900 yards.*

*Not really. :)

Come on, donate. Boondock is questioning your reloading abilities, prove him wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom