• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    Sometime last year or so about the same time that The Machinegun Nest started coming together, there was another shooting range that was also trying to get started in the Frederick area called Frederick Shooting Center. I have heard of several updates from The Machinegun Next, but nothing for quite a long time in regards to Frederick Shooting Center. Anyone know what's going on?

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Sometime last year or so about the same time that The Machinegun Nest started coming together, there was another shooting range that was also trying to get started in the Frederick area called Frederick Shooting Center. I have heard of several updates from The Machinegun Next, but nothing for quite a long time in regards to Frederick Shooting Center. Anyone know what's going on?

I went to the last Frederick County planning commission meeting for TMGN and was talking with those folks there. One of them mentioned that they had heard another indoor range might be built out on English Muffin Way but that they were quite a bit behind TMGN in the process. No name was mentioned, just that it was an indoor range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom