• ...and so much more!
  • bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV

FakeID

Aug 5, 2022
    AACo Maryland
    How will they prove there was never any intent to have demonstrations for that police department or any other? Can these prosecutors see the future?

Is there a legal definition of demonstration or is the "crime" not explicitly stating on the application that the firearms would also be housed (guessing) at MGN and used for demonstrations other than law enforcement (rental to public)?

Checksbob

U wreckum I checkum
    This doesn't look like a left vs right subject, it looks like they just were not smart when intentionally doing something they both knew was illegal. There was a legal path they could've taken and they chose not to.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Both men have to know they have a target on their back in this state. I hope they're not this dumb.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    One time i did a job in a Money Room for MTA. They get you to put on a lab coat to come down to your ankles with the pockets sewn shut.
    The guy said don't even pick up money on the floor (change & bills) and don't even think about taking anything. I told him i would rather earn my money rather then stealing it.

People are so stupid willing to lose everything they have for a few guns or whatever this crap is to maybe happened. Like Joppa said they already had a target why give them the ammo.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    "The indictment alleges that Jenkins and Krop knew there wouldn't be a demonstration of the machine guns and that they were intended for rental to Krop's customers."

When is a rental not a demonstration?

Were the firearms supposed to be returned?

Let's see if the story gets updated soon...

:popcorn:

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    What’s wrong with ordering in machine guns and demonstrating to local law enforcement? If they were never transferred and became rental guns? Were the guns loaned to the sheriffs office so that they were out of TMGN’s possession?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom