• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I recently got a hair up my ass about freedom arms revolvers. Anybody ever see any at this show?

Teemus

MSI Executive Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    This is a GUN show, not a militaria show.

We should have more in time for Timonium.

Why, then, is it listed in the email I received as a (and this is a direct quote) "Collector's firearms and Militaria show"? I don't know about you, but I have NEVER seen ANYONE purchase any of this Nazi memorabilia or the ancient military uniforms (both U.S. and otherwise) at ANY gun show I have ever attended? Who buys this S**T that they keep bringing it out?

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Why, then, is it listed in the email I received as a (and this is a direct quote) "Collector's firearms and Militaria show"? I don't know about you, but I have NEVER seen ANYONE purchase any of this Nazi memorabilia or the ancient military uniforms (both U.S. and otherwise) at ANY gun show I have ever attended? Who buys this S**T that they keep bringing it out?

If you want to know how much stuff the dealer has sold, why not ask them directly? Maybe the dealer is there advertising that he/she purchases militaria and the items they have displayed are there as hooks?

Everyone is different, with different interests. I go to a gun show for guns, but I also have an interest in militaria, so if I get to see some cool historical artifacts along with picking up a Mosin, Mauser, 1911, 03 or AK, then it makes the experience all the better.

I've seen militaria at every gun show I've been to. I can't recall ever being to a gun show without it. Hell, the last time I was at the NRA Museum I saw a little bit of militaria.

Note, there is 1 dealer who attends some shows that has modern KKK and neo-Nazi stuff that has no historical signifigance. This guy has no place at a show, IMO.

BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    I will be there tomorrow for some 20rd AK mags and hopefully the new MI AK rail. I like to see the rail before I buy. oooo,,,and some fried oyster sammiches, they are good.:D

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Anybody gonna be there with the Bumpfire Stocks for the AR? Just curious. Wanna take a look at them other than on video.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Will the gun show likely have reloading materials (powder, primer, bullets)? I'm lokoing to pick up some Winchester 231, Wolf primers or CCI primers and some jacketed .357 bullets!

At the MD shows you may find powder and primers but most show you will not find a large selection of bullets. I imagine it is too much for the dealers to lug around.

Chris

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Is there anyone from Anne Arundel or PG County heading to this show today?

I have some materials that need to go out there and don't think I can make it to Frederick and back in time.

It's just a small box of MSI stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom