• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I should be able to make this one. Took me a little effort to find the place, at first their web site didn't have one shown in Frederick. For other "imports" not so familiar with the area, it's on Spectrum Drive, in the heart of Mall Central. (Off of route 85, a little north of the I-270 interchange.)

PS add one to the "old, fat & ugly" counter

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Ok, B&H beer sucks. If people don't feel comfortable at TK, let's pick a different spot with a decent beer selection. What about RHP?

Edit: I'll see if I can create a poll.

What's not to like about full-bodied beer brewed on premises and sold at a reasonable price, especially during happy hour?

I'm all for half-dressed hotties but not if they're hocking individual bottled beers for the price of a 6-pack...plus tip.

Am I the only human on this board who has to live within a fairly tight budget? Nobody else here seems to mind dropping $20+ for dinner and another $20+ for beverages at these things when for the same money, I can take my wife AND kids out to eat(which we don't do often).

I suppose I will just have to continue being Mr. Unsociable until there is a Happy Hour Meet at a place like B&H or somewhere private where BYOB is acceptable for Po'Folk like me.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I thought it was decided for the Tilted Kilt??? Snallygaster, get yo' ass on here and straighten this out and please be VERY SPECIFIC in regard to where it's being held. Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, I missed the other post going back to the original plan.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    If we are doing CP nostalgia any love for Santa Fe? Seems like it was after the Vous, but it was always a good time.
    Ah yes. I was there for the $1 Yuenglings and $0.25 wings on Wednesdays. My 21st birthday happened to be on a Wednesday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom