• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mostly this is for the folks who think the Cheetah is the cats meow. Don't start drooling but, Beretta is coming out with a upgraded Cheetah. Here it is, the new 80X Cheetah!

The 80x Cheetah reimagines the legendary platform, with a new sleek design and enhanced features. Ergonomically redesigned for modern day carry, the 80X Cheetah includes a smaller Vertec style grip profile, the X-treme S Double/Single trigger, skeletonized hammer, a 13+1 round capacity, and comes optics-ready out of the box.

View attachment 396968
    Looks sweet. Stupid question, but is this a .380?

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    The 92FS was my first firearm, fits my hands very well but I'm just not nearly as accurate with it as I am with the G17 or the CZ 75 Shadow. The trigger on the CZ is perfect in every aspect, IMO.
    If I had to disassemble a pistol for cleaning or address a malfunction in a combat environment, the Beretta's design would make that an easy task.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I have an 84FS, 85FS, Browing BDA, and used to have a 92FS Vertec (one of the guns I kick myself for selling). The Vertec version has a 1911 style grip (18 degree angle) and is slimmer than the standard 92/96 grip - it was originally designed to help people with smaller hands. The new 80X has a Vertec grip. Personally, I am going to absolutely get the 80X when it is available in MD. Hopefully Beretta will push to get it on the idiotic handgun roster.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    If double-stack Berettas are too girthy for your hands, consider one of these-

Attachments

• BerettaM1951.jpg
      BerettaM1951.jpg
      271.6 KB · Views: 71

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I might have to be the volunteer.
    I gotta say this 85 I picked up a while back fits my hand really well. Previous Beretta handgun exposure was only the 92 which is just too big for my grip. The 81 is double stack, only complaint is the slippery ass plastic Beretta grips which I'll switch out for Lok grips like my 85 has if I ever carry the 81.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom