Fnally heard from District 46 (Baltimore City)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pablo

Backpfeifengesicht
    Oct 13, 2009
    Baltimore City
    I know there's a thread out there somewhere for these, but thought I'd throw it out there for those tracking. After months of emailing, this finally rolled in. Not much revealed. 46 is my District. Still no word from Clippinger.

Dear X:

Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to House Bill 294 (HB 294) and Senate Bill 281 (SB 281), the Firearm Safety Act of 2013, which would make illegal the sale, transfer, purchase and reception of assault weapons in Maryland. I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this issue.

As Chair of the Health and Government Operations Committee, one of the committees of jurisdiction for HB 294, I will be mindful of your concerns as we process this very important piece of legislation. Please do understand that I am addressing this matter with the utmost resolve and diligence.

I appreciate your advocacy and the time you have taken to share your thoughts with me. If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Pete

Peter A. Hammen

Delegate, District 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom