• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Clandestine....thanks for the pics.... I really needed to see that as I sit here on the internet on my Friday night... I wish there was a suicidal smiley face...

:D I enjoyed them too. MDS is helping my ride to ohio go quick. . . My buddy isn't to happy that I'm ignoring him though:innocent0

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Like this?

burger-king-tiny-hands.jpg

:lol::lol:

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Have one - love it. recommended to a friend, she bought one, she loves it. It just ROCKS. almost no recoil. With a muzzle velocity over 1500 FPS, it's just awesome. If you are a LEO or military (retired as well) there is a $150 discount........got mine at 2A.....

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Ii found the FiveseveN to be very accurate at 25 yards and follow up shots were fast and natural feeling. I have small hands but the grip wasn't a problem. Controls were a little odd and take some getting used to. Its def something you want to try before you buy.. very unusual gun. I look forward to shooting one again, hopefully a suppressed one at the fall shoot lol :)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Ii found the FiveseveN to be very accurate at 25 yards and follow up shots were fast and natural feeling. I have small hands but the grip wasn't a problem. Controls were a little odd and take some getting used to. Its def something you want to try before you buy.. very unusual gun. I look forward to shooting one again, hopefully a suppressed one at the fall shoot lol :)

A suppressed one?

128756932488472333.jpg

:)

itzyaboybugz

Jan 28, 2013
    is the fn 57 legal in md, especially with the new gun debates going on and assault weapons not being allowed, cuz this gun shoots rifle rounds, and the surpressor probably isnt legal. im wondering if ill be able to buy this gun this summer? cuz it is my new dream firearm

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    is the fn 57 legal in md, especially with the new gun debates going on and assault weapons not being allowed, cuz this gun shoots rifle rounds, and the surpressor probably isnt legal. im wondering if ill be able to buy this gun this summer? cuz it is my new dream firearm

Ok, let me get this straight. You ask if the FN FiveseveN is legal in Maryland and the state a Silencer isnt Legal? :lol2:

Ok please tell me how a NFA Tax Paid Form 4 Suppressor is Illegal in Maryland. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom