• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L0ckNL0@d

Feb 8, 2022
    FredCo
    Hi All,
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Semi-retired due to the scamdemic and my parent's health. Relatively new to firearms but really like the hardware and scientific mechanics involved. Jumping to the reason for my post/the new thread. I am puzzled as to why I have been unsuccessful in purchasing an FN 502 pistol. I love the optics ready slide, threaded barrel and the overall quality of FN. I had been monitoring the results of the recent board meetings and saw the 502 approved. In the approved handgun listings, the 502 is listed but under Umarex, the actual manufacturer.
    I have tried purchasing online after not finding any locally but was told this could not be sold to a Maryland resident. Can anyone provide some insight or additional information? I have my wife interested/going to the range (obviously so I can go more) and know she would love this handgun. Thanks in advance for any responses and for the valuable insight and information y'all provide daily. God bless America!!

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    They should send the 15 also. Why give up a mag?
    Your ffl can block it. I’ve handled many transfers where mags weren’t sent and every time I’ve told the customer they shouldn’t have given that dealer the sale.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Have the mags sent and your dealer block it. They won’t block the mags for you (even for a small fee)? Then find a different dealer, yours sucks.

rein217

MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2024
    Hi All,
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Semi-retired due to the scamdemic and my parent's health. Relatively new to firearms but really like the hardware and scientific mechanics involved. Jumping to the reason for my post/the new thread. I am puzzled as to why I have been unsuccessful in purchasing an FN 502 pistol. I love the optics ready slide, threaded barrel and the overall quality of FN. I had been monitoring the results of the recent board meetings and saw the 502 approved. In the approved handgun listings, the 502 is listed but under Umarex, the actual manufacturer.
    I have tried purchasing online after not finding any locally but was told this could not be sold to a Maryland resident. Can anyone provide some insight or additional information? I have my wife interested/going to the range (obviously so I can go more) and know she would love this handgun. Thanks in advance for any responses and for the valuable insight and information y'all provide daily. God bless America!!
    You can the FDE model from Bas Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom