• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    So here's my question. If we can put an order in for AK's and AR's after the ban because they will be band can you also place an order for a pre threaded barreled handgun like the FN .45 tactical. Because pre threaded handguns will be banned as well.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    So here's my question. If we can put an order in for AK's and AR's after the ban because they will be band can you also place an order for a pre threaded barreled handgun like the FN .45 tactical. Because pre threaded handguns will be banned as well.

ummm...whut? When were threaded handguns banned?

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Just as it says you place an order for a banned rifle before oct 1st so can you do the same for a handgun that will be banned.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Just as it says you place an order for a banned rifle before oct 1st so can you do the same for a handgun that will be banned.

Where is it in the law that a handgun with a threaded barrel will be banned? I don't remember seeing that anywhere in the final version. They'd only be banned if they had a fixed magazine over 10 rounds. The feature test for handguns was removed I thought.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    sb281.JPG

this is the pertinent section in it's final form as passed. The feature test for handguns was removed.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Ure good brotha. I'd personally buy it out of state and pickup the magazines when I bought it, then have them transfer the magazine-less gun to a md ffl that handles transfers for cheap. That way you'd be able to get the gun complete with the 15 rnd mags.

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    im lost. what are the cross outs for? handgun feature test out? fixed magazine over ten rounds?

if the feature tests are out, and ive never seen a HG with a fixed magazine, and the crossouts mean those subsections no longer stand as law? right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom