• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Sickening nonetheless.
    I can't understand why gun owners allow unstable teens like the Sandy Hook killer and the killer in this story to get their hands on guns.
    Don't these people know the kids they live with/associate with?
    Lock the guns up for crying out loud if there's a possible homicidal nutcase in the house.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    This will be a major push in any attempted legislation.

Firearm storage and security. On steroids.

Didn't we propose no sales tax on guns safes like 2 years ago? Perhaps we should resurrect that bill. It's a win-win. Of course they want in-home inspections now, like adopting a dog.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    This will be a major push in any attempted legislation.

Firearm storage and security. On steroids.

I think gun owners need to be responsible, but I'm not for legislating responsibility.
    Gun safes can be very expensive so I understand that's a problem.
    There's many options out there and some are quite affordable.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Sickening nonetheless.
    I can't understand why gun owners allow unstable teens like the Sandy Hook killer and the killer in this story to get their hands on guns.Don't these people know the kids they live with/associate with?
    Lock the guns up for crying out loud if there's a possible homicidal nutcase in the house.

This. I trust my kids, and still have the bolt and rifle locked up separately.

KCain

Dec 16, 2012
    Arbutus, Maryland
    Sickening nonetheless.
    I can't understand why gun owners allow unstable teens like the Sandy Hook killer and the killer in this story to get their hands on guns.
    Don't these people know the kids they live with/associate with?

Was there a Sandy Hook killer? A lot of that situation is still suspect IMO! Quite a bit doesn't add up... at all!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I think gun owners need to be responsible, but I'm not for legislating responsibility.
    Gun safes can be very expensive so I understand that's a problem.
    There's many options out there and some are quite affordable.

Believe me, I'm for responsibility... but it's OUR responsibility.

Having it legislated for us is completely overreaching, but it's coming. NJ is already proposing home inspections for prospective firearm buyers.

iSHOOT

Jan 6, 2010
    AA County
    This. I trust my kids, and still have the bolt and rifle locked up separately.

Yesir! Thats the right idea exactly. Too often we see people on the news with the "not my baby, he'd never do that" defense. Two ways to turn the country around... don't trust those kids of yours as far as you can throw em, and when they do screw up, don't be afraid to find out how far you can throw em.

I think child abuse is disgusting and I would never condone that, but a few light slams every now and again definitely kept me in check when I was learning the ropes of life

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I want to know if he's white or not.

If he is, it seems an alarming trend growing. What is getting into white males?

I also agree with ishoot. I'm tired of reading about parents who want to have best friend or sister style relationships with kids.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I want to know if he's white or not.

If he is, it seems an alarming trend growing. What is getting into white males?

I also agree with ishoot. I'm tired of reading about parents who want to have best friend or sister style relationships with kids.

I want to know if the killer was on anti-depressant or ADHD meds, many of them list side effects as: "May cause homicidal or suicidal thoughts or actions."
    Quite a few mass shooters have been on these types of medications.

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    I don'tknow. I'm against the latest bill in maryland which charges parents when a child has access to a pistol Kinda defeats the purpose of having a firearm for a child that comes home alone when the parents work. he should have access to the pistol. He is a hunter and has been through the hunter safety course and has been through the pistol course and I truly believe he would not use a weapon unless in danger. should his safety be comprimised because we have dumb ass parents that don't provide the proper training and don't make good judgements on their kids mental status?

TheCrow

Jun 22, 2011
    Granite, MD
    We'll only hear the pieces they want us to hear.

My first thought, hearing where it is, is that the kid is non-white. Nothing to back it up... just a feeling.

I heard about this on the radio. All they said was it was a "mass shooting" with a "military style assault rifle"...

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I read an article on that shooting earlier and it had to mention that "a military style assault rifle was found" but didn't say if it was used. I'm so sick of media pointing those key words out even if the gun wasn't used...

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    If the main stream media weren't on a campaign to take away our Second Amendment rights this would have been nothing more than a local news story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom