• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I'm not sure which was my biggest mistake yesterday, stepping into Baltimore's Best Pawn or taking my wife along. The guys there are very friendly, maybe too friendly, they freely let you fondle their wares. Answer questions and make suggestions. The wife spotted a S & W .357 revolver in the case and next thing I know it's her hand. She's saying I really like this one, if you get it I'll be going to the range more often with you (note she has never been reluctant to go to the range). I counter with I don't have my HQL, after a few comments from the wife, next thing I know I'm being passed a card from across the counter with name of a place to get finger prints. I guess I'm going to cave and get my HQL. Then I hear how about a suppressor, and the wife chimes in you need a suppressor. I guess I'll finally get around to getting a trust in the near future and I will need the HQL to get a host.

Thanks guys I'll be back, and next time I'll get your names.

I also walked out with what I came for a new shotgun.

Webley & Scott model 600 assisted pump:

Not the best pic, but I had to get the foot in.

DSCI0007.jpg

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The WS 600's are fun guns. I use to do some work for them. Hopefully they still make them with the spring return fore end. I like the rubberized pistol grip too, a lot more comfortable than hard plastic.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I live about 5 minutes away from BBP and they are my go-to gun store. Always friendly, helpful and reasonably priced. I ordered from their website for the first time and it was as easy as they said it would be.

Every time I'm in there I see something new and exciting.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I'm not sure which was my biggest mistake yesterday, stepping into Baltimore's Best Pawn or taking my wife along. The guys there are very friendly, maybe too friendly, they freely let you fondle their wares. Answer questions and make suggestions. The wife spotted a S & W .357 revolver in the case and next thing I know it's her hand. She's saying I really like this one, if you get it I'll be going to the range more often with you (note she has never been reluctant to go to the range). I counter with I don't have my HQL, after a few comments from the wife, next thing I know I'm being passed a card from across the counter with name of a place to get finger prints. I guess I'm going to cave and get my HQL. Then I hear how about a suppressor, and the wife chimes in you need a suppressor. I guess I'll finally get around to getting a trust in the near future and I will need the HQL to get a host.

Thanks guys I'll be back, and next time I'll get your names.

I also walked out with what I came for a new shotgun.

Webley & Scott model 600 assisted pump:

Not the best pic, but I had to get the foot in.

Nice meeting you and your wife last week. We hope you enjoy the shotgun. Send me a message if you want me to pull the S&W. We can always take a deposit while you are waiting on your HQL.

I live about 5 minutes away from BBP and they are my go-to gun store. Always friendly, helpful and reasonably priced. I ordered from their website for the first time and it was as easy as they said it would be.

Every time I'm in there I see something new and exciting.

Thanks for the online order. Always good to see you.

Thanks
    Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom