• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Dropped by today on opening day. Busy store, pleasant and knowledgeable staff, nice dog (!), picked up a nice "stocking stuffer" S&W M&P 15 for my girlfriend.

Paperwork, background check in less than 30 minutes. It's on my way home each day so it's my new preferred brick and mortar.

Well done!

pilgrim

Finally off work in time to visit the store. I believe that the m&p 15-22 was on the wall behind the Sigs on display

That Glock 34 Gen4 looks great. And yes, I picked a bad time to be AR shopping. Buddy and Andy patiently answered my questions, shared advice. Thank you for your time and education.

Overall the store look good except that it seemed everyone before me picked the place over.

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    I was in yesterday and although they did look picked over I was able to pick up an ak with wood furniture. These 7days can't go quick enough

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    I believe it is a polish akm. To be honest and I kinda hate saying this but I have been saving up to buy a wood furniture AK for about a year saving my pennies and what not and when I went in they said that what they had on the wall was their inventory and they just happened to have 1 AK with wood so I slapped my cash on the counter and said I'll take it. Course I function checked it but other than that I didn't ask much else cause I knew my chances of finding one elsewhere was slim and the restocking was even slimmer. So although not really a panic buy, I did just buy it cause I know I won't be able to get one for a while if ever. And in a testament to Engage there was not a noticeable price increase on much of their stuff

Edit: It is a Pioneer Arms Sporter AK just found the reciept

Last edited:

schreib

Stupid Newbie
    Mar 2, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Finally off work in time to visit the store. I believe that the m&p 15-22 was on the wall behind the Sigs on display

That Glock 34 Gen4 looks great. And yes, I picked a bad time to be AR shopping. Buddy and Andy patiently answered my questions, shared advice. Thank you for your time and education.

Overall the store look good except that it seemed everyone before me picked the place over.

Engage, you guys still have this Glock 34 Gen4? Does it come with all factory stuff? 3 mag and lock and case? PM price? You guys are right down the road from me! :)

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Not anymore!!! This wait period is going to be brutal but at least I have time to find some bulk 9mm ammo. Thanks for hooking it up, nice meeting you guys. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the pistola! Now challenge yourself and sign up for one of Engage's kick ass classes! You will learn that weapon inside-out and upside down, literally!

Welcome to the family, don't be a stranger...

Doc

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    I stopped by for the first time last evening. Great location. Just 15 minutes from my house. After this buying spree is over, I'd be sure to go back from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom