Fire Call!!!! Dems attempting to ram SB741/HB888...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Deb Ray, Matt Morgan and jerry Clark all voted for this?

WTF

CLarks my rep, he’s gonna catch hell as soon as I get a minute to call

How do these assholes deserve out votes when they lie right to us?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Lots of double talking snakes up there. Primaries are coming. Think I'll reconsider my candidate. They vote in mass for most legislation. But on the matters that matter to us they vote against us also. If we can't have what we want, they shouldn't either. That being a .gov job. My Rep, Krebs vote for it! SOB. I just emailed her.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I’ve been trying to silently keep up with all of this BS this year, just too much going on.

With the current bill, where do we stand on aftermarket triggers? It seems it has gone back and forth and I don’t remember the final outcome with the current version of the bill.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    And all these people like Szeliga who pretend to be pro second amendment. LOL. We need more representatives like Robin Grammer, wish he was my rep in Carroll County but glad he's there nonetheless.

WTF? Kathy Szeliga??? I am shocked!!! Never give an inch! Not sure where she is coming from voting for this. I assume she probably realizes that some form of this anti constitutional bill will pass and get signed by Hogan. We need to get this gerrymandered state straightened out so that the pro gun politicians even have a snowballs chance in hell of striking sh!t like this down. Still pissed!!!

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    WTF? Kathy Szeliga??? I am shocked!!! Never give an inch! Not sure where she is coming from voting for this. I assume she probably realizes that some form of this anti constitutional bill will pass and get signed by Hogan. We need to get this gerrymandered state straightened out so that the pro gun politicians even have a snowballs chance in hell of striking sh!t like this down. Still pissed!!!

Exactly, tons of Hogan Leghumpers

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I’ve been trying to silently keep up with all of this BS this year, just too much going on.

With the current bill, where do we stand on aftermarket triggers? It seems it has gone back and forth and I don’t remember the final outcome with the current version of the bill.

I am not sure there has been one yet. It appears the house version has a grandfather clause and the senate version doesn't.

Someone smarter then me will chime in....

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    It's not as easy as that. Do you want Republican representation with seniority or not?

Of course, then there's the Doomsday Scenario: we refuse to vote for Republicans...and Democrats gain every seat....then start the confiscation of all guns except revolvers and kick off Red Dawn.

So instead we continue to support candidates who vote against our rights with our votes and money?????
    I'm confused as to the results you're looking for with that?
    Democrats tell us they want to take our guns and vote for bills that accomplish that.
    Republicans tell us they never let our guns be taken, and vote for bills that take our guns.
    And we should support them??

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Our problem is the libtard neighbors on either side of us, not the R’s in Annapolis.

Attachments

• 53E2FE43-347F-4FAA-B059-63018C9F4FA7.jpg
      53E2FE43-347F-4FAA-B059-63018C9F4FA7.jpg
      30.9 KB · Views: 260
    • 4ECF4EA3-A082-482A-A903-936E48936D1B.jpg
      4ECF4EA3-A082-482A-A903-936E48936D1B.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 261

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Seth Howard, owner of Broadleaf Tobacco in Severna Park, a supposed champion of the 2A,voted in favor of this. I can't make a difference at the poll since he is not in my district, but I can make a choice in the marketplace.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Cant really blame delegates for voting for this when Trump and the NRA effectively gave banning bump stocks through ATF the blessing.

My personal issue is that it does not appear we got anything for this. Not yet, at least.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    I think you know I am a charter member of the "Not One Inch" faction. I've almost been banned twice for flying this flag against the crowd that says we've got to sacrifice bumps stocks for the greater good.

The politicians have their realities, and we have ours.

If we organized a Washington State style rally with several thousand Patriots converging on Lawyer's Mall to hold bump stocks in the air, chanting "Come & Take it!....are you IN?

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...ashington-state-pro-gun-rally-draws-thousands

At this point I think Bundy style protest is more appropriate.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Seth Howard, owner of Broadleaf Tobacco in Severna Park, a supposed champion of the 2A,voted in favor of this. I can't make a difference at the poll since he is not in my district, but I can make a choice in the marketplace.

You can donate money to the candidate of your choice, no matter which district you live in.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Deb Ray, Matt Morgan and jerry Clark all voted for this?

WTF

CLarks my rep, he’s gonna catch hell as soon as I get a minute to call

How do these assholes deserve out votes when they lie right to us?

Vidkun?

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Senate version has not been posted yet. Only says "favorable with amendments"

It is on the agenda to be reported to the Senate out of the Committee today. Once that happens, they can amend it further during debate before the 2nd Reader vote. When it passes 2nd Reader, it will then be ordered printed for 3rd Reader, at which point text of the bill, as amended, will get posted to the MGA website. Until then, the only way to see an amended copy is to call a member of the committee and ask for it or visit the committee office and request a copy.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    so what do we do when even the reps who tell us their pro 2a and pro constitution shit on us?

they sure don't deserve our votes or money if their just gonna stab us in the back.

I just don't understand anymore..............

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    so what do we do when even the reps who tell us their pro 2a and pro constitution shit on us?

they sure don't deserve our votes or money if their just gonna stab us in the back.

I just don't understand anymore..............

Move.

To another state.

The MGA does not represent citizens in their districts. They only represent their own personal views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom