• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    :party29:

The wife got me a paramilitary II for my birthday. She is good for something after all. Sucker is bloody sharp. I am surprised at how big it is.

misc003.jpg

misc005.jpg

misc004.jpg

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    Thanks, she bought it on eBay. It was about $104 on my door. I'll see if I can find the seller. Shipped quick too. Generally I'm a buy it local kind of guy, but when the only one I can find local is $165, they loose the benefit of the doubt. I would have done $130 but not $60 more.

Edit found their store, and searched Spyderco. Looks like they have another black g10 scales with stainless like I have and a couple of different variations of the paramilitary II

http://stores.ebay.com/Todd-Discount-Supply/_i.html?_nkw=spyderco&submit=Search&_sid=101715374

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I pretty much only carry Spyderco Endura with the wave, Delica and Rescue. I have a Native too but rarely carry it since the blade does not work as a boat fuel key. The others mentioned work As if they were designed for it. I've been looking for a Dragongly II for a while. Heard that they weren't coming out of Japan due to radiation. Don't know if that's true or not, but it's a good story for why dealers don't have them stocked. I try to shop local as well.

Congrats again.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I pretty much only carry Spyderco Endura with the wave, Delica and Rescue. I have a Native too but rarely carry it since the blade does not work as a boat fuel key. The others mentioned work As if they were designed for it. I've been looking for a Dragongly II for a while. Heard that they weren't coming out of Japan due to radiation. Don't know if that's true or not, but it's a good story for why dealers don't have them stocked. I try to shop local as well.

Congrats again.

If you don't mind ordering online, Jeff at Cutlery Shoppe looks like he has Dragonfly 2 models in stock, including the H1 Salt version. I ordered one from him two days ago.

http://www.cutleryshoppe.com/

sp_C28PYL2.jpg

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    :party29:

The wife got me a paramilitary II for my birthday. She is good for something after all. Sucker is bloody sharp. I am surprised at how big it is.

Very nice. Congrats. One thing to watch out for with S30V is rolling the edge by getting too aggressive with a cut. It's easy enough to resharpen with Spyderco stones, though.

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    You will not regret that purchase. I have been using mine for EDC since mid November and it is sharp as a mother. Very pleased with how this blade holds an edge. I think it goes back to you get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom