• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Did the customer buy the gun from an out of state seller or you? Original Poster says he is buying the gun FROM YOU.

If the customer buys the gun from you, there is no out of state transfer.

S&W Arms

Mar 13, 2015
    College Park, Md.
    Wrong

That,s your opinion ONLY.....totally untrue however...I don't have 2 price list for in state and out of state.

Here is the item I agreed to sell the OP of this whole thread and these were the prices he contacted me with asking for' not something I had advertised.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/64395
    for $505

Along with 4 extra mags at $18.50 ea
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...14003628/MAG+S&W+M&P15-22+22LR+25RDS+BLK+POLY

Of course at those prices he WILL pay the transfer fee or shop somewhere else and pay them the transfer fee.
    So how am I marking up or screwing anyone...as I said you all are trashing me when you have no facts to base it on.

S&W Arms

Mar 13, 2015
    College Park, Md.
    Did the customer buy the gun from an out of state seller or you? Original Poster says he is buying the gun FROM YOU.

If the customer buys the gun from you, there is no out of state transfer.

You are correct...because there is NO such thing as an out of state transfer, and I don't charge for one either...LOL

S&W Arms

Mar 13, 2015
    College Park, Md.
    No response now Huh

Name me 1..just 1...I'm saying 1, any 1 "legitimate" and "legal" local gun shop in Md. that some can walk in off the street and buy any day or everyday, those exact items for $579 and includes the transfer fee.....Aint gonna happen.
    I'm done defending myself to judgmental uneducated posts.
    The prices tell the real story.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    There are no gun shops in MD where you can purchase those items. You are correct. Those magazines have been illegal in MD for years.

I understand what you are saying. You cannot even buy that rifle from your distributer for that price. A lot of dealers have that issue and will not accept transfers from them.

You did a really poor job of explaining your point and when members questioned you. You chose to be snarky. As a group we are happy to se another gun shop in MD. I wish you well.

Start over by introducing yourself in the introduction section. And think about becoming an IP.

Good luck

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    It comes down to your definition of what a "transfer fee" is.

Hmm, sound like Slick Willie defending his definition of what "is" is to the grand jury.

S&W Arms

Mar 13, 2015
    College Park, Md.
    There are no gun shops in MD where you can purchase those items. You are correct. Those magazines have been illegal in MD for years.

I understand what you are saying. You cannot even buy that rifle from your distributer for that price. A lot of dealers have that issue and will not accept transfers from them.

You did a really poor job of explaining your point and when members questioned you. You chose to be snarky. As a group we are happy to se another gun shop in MD. I wish you well.

Start over by introducing yourself in the introduction section. And think about becoming an IP.

Good luck
    I can tell you with 100% certainly those mags are totally legal in Md.

Nobody "questioned me about anything" merely threw me under the bus, based on a newbies post, and not knowing any of the facts..

Thank you for the first post to give me even the slightest bit of understanding, I,m not trying to be "snarky" but when I see my name, my business, and my livelihood being trashed unjustly I am left no choice but to defend myself.

S&W Arms

Mar 13, 2015
    College Park, Md.
    It comes down to your definition of what a "transfer fee" is.

Hmm, sound like Slick Willie defending his definition of what "is" is to the grand jury.

It's the fee I charge for "everything" it took and cost me to have the authority and documentation to do a legal "transfer" ....setup your own business and include the fee...I don't care, but don't bad mouth my charges, if you don't like my business practices, buy somewhere else. I have enough repeat customers that I obviously aint pissing everybody off.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    That,s your opinion ONLY.....totally untrue however...I don't have 2 price list for in state and out of state.

Here is the item I agreed to sell the OP of this whole thread and these were the prices he contacted me with asking for' not something I had advertised.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/64395
    for $505

Along with 4 extra mags at $18.50 ea
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...14003628/MAG+S&W+M&P15-22+22LR+25RDS+BLK+POLY

Of course at those prices he WILL pay the transfer fee or shop somewhere else and pay them the transfer fee.
    So how am I marking up or screwing anyone...as I said you all are trashing me when you have no facts to base it on.

These magazines are 25 rounders. Perhaps you meant to link 10 rounders. These, however are not legal.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Oh no, here we gooooooooooo. :facepalm:

About-to-Fail-Cliff-Jump_o_92071.jpg

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Protege, you obviously have nothing positive to add to any of this conversation....enjoy yourself...

Dontpanic, it took me a minute but I did manage to find it.....read it...make sense of it, and understand it. I don't argue something I can't back up...and your welcome....
    http://www.dsd.state.md.us/comar/getfile.aspx?file=29.03.01.07.htm

S&W Arms
    You just disproved yourself. A 15/22 uses a detachable mag, not a tube Like a marlin 60. I had to get my 15/22 mags shipped oos when I bought it...

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Interpret it however you choose..

"A. Except as provided in §B of this regulation, a person may not manufacture, sell, offer for sale, purchase, receive, or transfer a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than ten rounds of ammunition for a firearm.

B. This section does not apply to:

(1) A .22 caliber rifle with a tubular magazine;

(2) A law enforcement officer or a person who retired in good standing from service with a law enforcement agency of the United States, the State, or a law enforcement agency in the State; or

(3) An exemption listed in Regulation .02D of this chapter"

I don't know about interpreting anything. This looks like one of the rare Maryland gun laws that is clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom