• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Thanks!! Hopefully me and the daughter can make it up too. We went there last week, but it was saturday. Being a holiday weekend, who knows what the wife has planned. Either way, I really appreciate the kindness. :thumbsup:

I no longer can use it, so I figured you could use it and I wanted to follow through on my promise.. There is somewhere around 250ml +/- of juice of various flavors in 15ml, 30ml, and 50ml bottles. I also included a bottle with a needle tip applicator to fill your ProTank 2/3 a bit easier. Nicotine levels range from 12-18mg.Most if not all of the juices are from Mt Baker Vapor and have the PG/VG percentages listed on the MBV labels. It isn't kindness, it is karma, for everything you have done on here. I know how hard it was to quit and I hope it helps you on your path to permanently quitting cigs.

I'll be up sometime and we'll grab a beer after some range time.

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    I no longer can use it, so I figured you could use it and I wanted to follow through on my promise.. There is somewhere around 250ml +/- of juice of various flavors in 15ml, 30ml, and 50ml bottles. I also included a bottle with a needle tip applicator to fill your ProTank 2/3 a bit easier. Nicotine levels range from 12-18mg.Most if not all of the juices are from Mt Baker Vapor and have the PG/VG percentages listed on the MBV labels. It isn't kindness, it is karma, for everything you have done on here. I know how hard it was to quit and I hope it helps you on your path to permanently quitting cigs.

I'll be up sometime and we'll grab a beer after some range time.

Thanks man, again, I really appreciate it. I am still using the PT2...Never upgraded. As frustrating as it is at times, I figure atleast I still havent went back to cigs. Infact, the 27th ( tomorrow ) will be 3 months. I did reach for the wifes pack today on the counter, out of instinct. Some days I even tell her I want one, and would love to have one. I know one wouldnt hurt, but one leads to two. I came too far for sure just to reset the count.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Thanks man, again, I really appreciate it. I am still using the PT2...Never upgraded. As frustrating as it is at times, I figure atleast I still havent went back to cigs. Infact, the 27th ( tomorrow ) will be 3 months. I did reach for the wifes pack today on the counter, out of instinct. Some days I even tell her I want one, and would love to have one. I know one wouldnt hurt, but one leads to two. I came too far for sure just to reset the count.

Did you get the package I sent up with psycosteve?

Congrats on the 3 month mark! It's funny that you mention reaching for/craving a cig. The other week I pulled the grill out and lit it off, and a buddy was with me and I said, "I would kill for a non-menthol cig right now.". I had the craving hit me hard right then, because after lighting the grill I'd always smoke a cig while I waited for it to warm up. It takes a while to get through those learned habits, but once you are thru them, you'll be fine. Hang in there quad, you have it beat.

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    Did you get the package I sent up with psycosteve?

Congrats on the 3 month mark! It's funny that you mention reaching for/craving a cig. The other week I pulled the grill out and lit it off, and a buddy was with me and I said, "I would kill for a non-menthol cig right now.". I had the craving hit me hard right then, because after lighting the grill I'd always smoke a cig while I waited for it to warm up. It takes a while to get through those learned habits, but once you are thru them, you'll be fine. Hang in there quad, you have it beat.

No sir I didn't get anything. I didn't get to the shoot. Actually I think they met up at a different range this time. I would have hit the usual and been alone as I was unaware of the meeting somewhere different. Hmmm.
    Yeah, I had a few situations I have been use to having a cig. Another one that hurt pretty good was fishing. After the first fish of the day I liked to always take a little cig break, take the nature in. Watch the steam rise off the stream, take notice of the sound of the water, birds, fresh air, etc. hate to sound all idiotic or "funny" but those times really make me happy lol

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    No sir I didn't get anything. I didn't get to the shoot. Actually I think they met up at a different range this time. I would have hit the usual and been alone as I was unaware of the meeting somewhere different. Hmmm.
    Yeah, I had a few situations I have been use to having a cig. Another one that hurt pretty good was fishing. After the first fish of the day I liked to always take a little cig break, take the nature in. Watch the steam rise off the stream, take notice of the sound of the water, birds, fresh air, etc. hate to sound all idiotic or "funny" but those times really make me happy lol

The craving stopped shortly after it started, I take it? Psycosteve has the package and will be the MDSPS carrier for you.he might head up for the one next Sunday at Savage River.

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    The craving stopped shortly after it started, I take it? Psycosteve has the package and will be the MDSPS carrier for you.he might head up for the one next Sunday at Savage River.

Never had many of those cravings as I havent been fishing in the past month and a half. The first few times fishing, it happened though. Maybe by next spring during trout season, I'll be over that tradition lol.

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    Good for you.:thumbsup:
    December 1st will make 11 months without snuff for me, and I don't miss it one bit.

Thanks fella's!! Congrats to you as well. I don't miss them TOO much, but I do want one every now and then. I just reached for the wifes pack a few days ago, out of habit I suppose.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Hey Quad, from experience, it's fiendishly hard to get quit and stay quit. Nearly a decade ago it took me two tries on Chantix before I was done for good, and I still get occasional cravings today. But it was worth it:

- I got to be with my loving wife
    - I got to be a part of my kids growing into adults and starting families
    - I got to see my grandchildren graduate and go on to college.

Congratulations. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Feb 28, 2013
    Hey Quad, from experience, it's fiendishly hard to get quit and stay quit. Nearly a decade ago it took me two tries on Chantix before I was done for good, and I still get occasional cravings today. But it was worth it:

- I got to be with my loving wife
    - I got to be a part of my kids growing into adults and starting families
    - I got to see my grandchildren graduate and go on to college.

Congratulations. Welcome to the rest of your life.

I couldn't do it.:o

Thankfully I'm not a real heavy smoker though, only about 2 packs a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom