• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

Why OF COURSE he did! Somehow our industrious model citizen surely found time to squeeze in getting his HQL between his prior first degree assault, illegal concealed firearm, armed robbery , and attempted first degree murder charges. Probably got his HQL just after his recent prison release,and right after having found Jesus while serving a tiny fraction of his 12.5 year prison sentence as best I can determine. Probably picked up his HQL just prior to this most recent murder, a crime somehow committed while buying ice cream for the kiddies on his way to Saturday evening Bible study. Law and order every time.....I'm sure that was absolutely his new found motto!

I'm not sure who I want to see taken by their f&@@ing ear and locked up more....this degenerate and completely useless career POS, or the equally degenerate and even more **** on bull useless liberal "we know best" career POS "leaders" we have in place in this state. The "leadership" that perpetuates and allows this very same thing to occur over and over and over again. Oh, and by the way, hope you don't encounter any of these model citizens. YOU can't be carrying! That's against the law, don't you know....
    Why, YOU can't even be buying without your HQL here in this Great State! Public safety first and foremost don 't you know...for the children...

OF COURSE Model Citizen had his HQL!

:mad54::mad54::mad54:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    AND ... 'Friends of Frosh' donor

Why OF COURSE he did! Somehow our industrious model citizen surely found time to squeeze in getting his HQL between his prior first degree assault, illegal concealed firearm, armed robbery , and attempted first degree murder charges. Probably got his HQL just after his recent prison release,and right after having found Jesus while serving a tiny fraction of his 12.5 year prison sentence as best I can determine. Probably picked up his HQL just prior to this most recent murder, a crime somehow committed while buying ice cream for the kiddies on his way to Saturday evening Bible study. Law and order every time.....I'm sure that was absolutely his new found motto!

I'm not sure who I want to see taken by their f&@@ing ear and locked up more....this degenerate and completely useless career POS, or the equally degenerate and even more **** on bull useless liberal "we know best" career POS "leaders" we have in place in this state. The "leadership" that perpetuates and allows this very same thing to occur over and over and over again. Oh, and by the way, hope you don't encounter any of these model citizens. YOU can't be carrying! That's against the law, don't you know....
    Why, YOU can't even be buying without your HQL here in this Great State! Public safety first and foremost don 't you know...for the children...

Just the type of Model Citizen that then State Senator Brian Frosh (now AG) encouraged with his desk drawer veto of every 'tough on crime' legislation that came up in the legislatures during his tenure. After all, Frosh had to make room for gay marriage, tuition for dreamers, gas tax, rain tax, and yes, gun-control ... else those more important agenda items would take a back seat to fighting crime and public safety.

This deserves a double-dose ... :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    That turns my stomach...some guy out just trying to make some money and some POS takes his life for a few bucks. These guys should get a quick trial followed by a quick and efficient execution. We have billions of people on this planet, we don't need trash like that.

Mdot

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2010
    Baltimore
    When you see ice cream trucks needing bullet proof glass, it's a sign of the times.

The America we've become :mad54:

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    POS has a lengthy record on MD Case Search.

A few arrests for aggravated assault, illegal concealed weapon while dealing drugs and two other illegal concealed gun charges including carrying while violating probation. All in the last few years and they keep releasing this POS. WTF!!!!

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    A few arrests for aggravated assault, illegal concealed weapon while dealing drugs and two other illegal concealed gun charges including carrying while violating probation. All in the last few years and they keep releasing this POS. WTF!!!!

The problem was he had 2 or 5 felonies or violent crimes on his record at the age of 20 so when he decided at 21 to turn his life around he was unable to get a decent job. So that lead to more and more crime.

If it wasn't for Maryland Case Search all this could have been avoided. No need to make public arrest histories and case dispositions. Let us ignore the fact that making this stuff public makes the politicians, lawyers, and judges all look bad. We just need to remove it from public eyes so these young offenders aren't affected by their poor decisions at a young age.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Sometimes more than ice cream is sold out of ice cream trucks.:innocent0

My first 1/2 thought and my first second 1/2 thought comes later in this post.

They are all rolled into one package called scum; let's get rid of the scum.

I wonder how the victims's family is doing.

Whodafuque cares, they're prolly scum jus' like the murderer and most likely, the victim.

So does the victim.

Personal highlight is a Nolle for attempted murder 1st and armed robbery in 2012. He skated with 18months for 1st assault on that episode:

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_0a38ac04-cea2-5b75-a9fd-fba679ac115a.html

This ^^^ was my second 1/2 thought, victim is a pos too; trash takin' outta' trash. Maybe this will be a trend that spreads across the U.S., the trash takin' outta' trash, the ultimate self cleansing of America.:D:thumbsup::patriot:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    FIFY

Found Islam

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    This ^^^ was my second 1/2 thought, victim is a pos too; trash takin' outta' trash. Maybe this will be a trend that spreads across the U.S., the trash takin' outta' trash, the ultimate self cleansing of America.:D:thumbsup::patriot:

I rather not have that happen in front of a line of kids waiting at the icecream truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom