• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    At 0700 hrs on 04/16/13 Fallston Walmart had Tula .223 ($5.97/box of 20), Remington Gold .22lr Bricks ($22/box of 500) and .40 cal ($?). There was a line when I got there!!!

Store policy is 3 boxes (mix/match) so I got 3 bricks of 22lr. get them while they still have them!!

rob-ss

May 4, 2010
    Maryland
    Man that makes me mad. I don't even want to tell you how much I paid for a brick of 525 rounds of .22 yesterday on gunbroker. Just bought my son a Henry youth .22 lever action rifle but had no ammo for it. Every time I go to Walmart they never have anything! If anyone picks up any extra I'd be happy to pay you cost plus $10 for your time.

CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    They still have 22lr. My wife just picked up 3 525 bricks for $70 total. My sons will be very happy that they have ammo to shoot for a while!

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    If someone will pick me up a brick of .22 ill pay them back. Stupid 8-5 work schedule!

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Thanks! That's only about 30 minutes from me, and A LOT cheaper than Freestate and Horst & McCann.:thumbsup:

Yeah, I shot quite a bit at Horst & McCann when ammo was normal priced. Cannot shoot my rifle there though and they're kind of expensive too so now I do Elk Neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom