• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I made it out for my first time Sunday and had a great time, look forward to doing some challenges and shoots!!!!!!

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Ill be there tomorrow, blue hat, cz75b tactical sport in hand. All we have to do is show up and pay my ten per gun to compete correct, it's my first time with my new club...

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Ill be there tomorrow, blue hat, cz75b tactical sport in hand. All we have to do is show up and pay my ten per gun to compete correct, it's my first time with my new club...

That's about it. Just make sure you have enough mags and ammo. With a 75B you should have at least three mags to prevent somebody having to load mags for you while you're shooting. Someone will load them for you if you have less, but it's not ideal.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    That's about it. Just make sure you have enough mags and ammo. With a 75B you should have at least three mags to prevent somebody having to load mags for you while you're shooting. Someone will load them for you if you have less, but it's not ideal.

Thanks for the information, got 3 mags, ready to rock!!!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good shoot and thanks to those patient during the process of dusting off the cobb webs. I counted at least 45 participants. All levels of experience.

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Here's a post that Jerry put on the Facebook page regarding the shooting accident at the competition today. By the way the injured shooter is doing fine and thanked everybody for taking care of him quickly and getting help.

"Ok... So..... Today we experienced just about the worst thing that can happen at a gun range--- an EXPERIENCED shooter had a negligent discharge while reholstering his firearm.... And he shot himself in the calf..... Thanks to the awesome and swift action of the Range Safety Officers and fellow shooters, first aid was rendered within seconds. Thanks to the preparedness of the Delta Peach Bottom Fish & Game Association with the Trauma Bag on the ready, a tourniquet and clotting agent was applied and bleeding was stopped within minutes.

What can we learn from this??

NEVER become careless, complacent or cocky with your firearm handling skills...

ALWAYS be prepared (train for) for the worst possible situation....

A HUGE special thanks for those that those that jumped right in and helped with the situation-- whether hands on first aid or calling 911or waiting at the gate for emergency crews! You all helped keep an unfortunate situation from being worse!! YOU GUYS ROCKED!!"

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    What carbines can we run, 22, pistol caliber, or 5.56? How about shotguns? One guy on our squad brought an AR, but because we were short on time didn't run it, and I didn't see what it was chambered in. Went to a 3 gun steel shoot years ago where frangible 5.56 was required, but it was a great time. Would be awesome to run my 3 gun setup, even if I have to get a 22 kit for my AR.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    What carbines can we run, 22, pistol caliber, or 5.56? How about shotguns? One guy on our squad brought an AR, but because we were short on time didn't run it, and I didn't see what it was chambered in. Went to a 3 gun steel shoot years ago where frangible 5.56 was required, but it was a great time. Would be awesome to run my 3 gun setup, even if I have to get a 22 kit for my AR.

Pretty sure it's 22 or pistol caliber only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom