• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I understand that FABARM is bringing the PSS-10 shottie to the US in 2013, but I'm not sure when exactly. This is major badass. Anyone looking for a serious shotgun for 3-gun competitions should take a look at this one. Caesar Guerini/FABARM seems to be interested in the sporting market and I expect that 3-gun is the market they'll be after with this.

pss-103.jpg

pss-10-left3.jpg

Uses the same pulse piston system as my Velocity - which is awesome. My gun is VERY quick with light recoil (it's a 12 gauge but recoils like a 28). Mine only take 2.75" shells but the PSS-10 takes 3 inchers.

SYSTEM: GAS OPERATING WITH PULSE PISTON
    GAUGE: 12/3"
    BARREL: 18.5"
    SIGHTS: GHOST SIGHT + ADJUSTABLE FRONT SIGHT
    CAPACITY: 9 + 1 ROUNDS = 10
    RECOIL ABSORBERS: 2 in Stock
    RECOIL PAD: HRA™ 22mm
    ACCESSORIES: PICATINNY KIT ON MAGAZINE TUBE
    WEIGHT in Kg: 3.90

I'm not particularly interested in tactical-type shotguns, but I'd shoot this badass puppy in a heartbeat. The thing I like about FABARM is that they seem to want to provide you with everything you need in the box to make it go and be able to customize it to you. My XLR5 Velocity came with an adjustable comb as well as barrel weights so the user can customize the fit and balance. FABARM makes some very nice guns and I'm happy that Caesar Guerini is going to be bringing more of them to the US. I was also told that they are bringing some of their O/U line here as well to compete in the "entry level" O/U market. Their other tactical shotguns seem to be pretty slick as well.

http://www.fabarm.com/en/default.htm

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I want.
    Wonder if HK will import their products again.

FABARM was purchased this year by Caesar Guerini, making them the second largest shotgun maker in Italy (second to Beretta), and that's who's bringing them here. They XLR Velocity was the first FABARM brought to the US this past June, and as I understand, more FABARM guns are coming to the US - including the PSS-10. In fact, Caesar Guerini/FABARM is located in Cambridge, MD on the eastern shore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom