• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Got one on gunnys. We'll see what happens.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I ordered one from Gunnys on Monday. No change in status for shipping (i.e. hasn't left the store as yet). Their webpage indicates it's a small operation and the owner usually ships items out within a week. Will post pics if/when it arrives.

retrorichard

Member of Team Awesome
    Dec 24, 2009
    Rockville
    Disappointed. Hopefully they recover from this, if they got broken into and had good insurancee.

Anyone wonder if they possibly oversold them?

GB_user

Jan 22, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I ordered one from Gunnys over the weekend and it arrived today, way quicker than what I was expecting. Scratched a little on the outside edges with a little pink paint below the control buttons that should be easy to remove but otherwise works fine as far as I can tell. Battery compartment was clean inside. The glass was dirty but it cleaned up nice with no scratches. I will probably get it ceracoated to match my next rifle build. Overall I'm happy!

Here's the pic:

Attachments

• 20131016_162815.jpg
      20131016_162815.jpg
      30.8 KB · Views: 247

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I ordered one from Gunnys over the weekend and it arrived today, way quicker than what I was expecting. Scratched a little on the outside edges with a little pink paint below the control buttons that should be easy to remove but otherwise works fine as far as I can tell. Battery compartment was clean inside. The glass was dirty but it cleaned up nice with no scratches. I will probably get it ceracoated to match my next rifle build. Overall I'm happy!

Here's the pic:

Sounds like a win.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    :mad54:
    Not too happy I got an email after I got a UPS ship notification. I personally never got the item and I didn't get a refund.
    Did anyone on this thread actually receive the item from them? If not did you get a refund or is this some kind of new scam?
    Thanks.

Email:

Due to a break in we lost some of our inventory. We were required to cancel your order and refund your money we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    I ordered one from Gunnys on Monday. No change in status for shipping (i.e. hasn't left the store as yet). Their webpage indicates it's a small operation and the owner usually ships items out within a week. Will post pics if/when it arrives.

Same here. Ordered it on Monday but no change in my status.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Same here. Ordered it on Monday but no change in my status.

My 10/14/2013 order did arrive from Gunnys today, even though the order page on their website doesn't list it as shipped yet. Haven't had chance to clean it. Body is in good shape, some of the hardware/screws are a bit rusty (may look better after cleaning), and the optic with red dot looks great. Tag on bottom indicates the unit was made in March 2009. Pics below.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
      photo 1.JPG
      35.4 KB · Views: 274
    • photo 2.JPG
      photo 2.JPG
      38.9 KB · Views: 271
    • photo 3.JPG
      photo 3.JPG
      36.6 KB · Views: 269
    • photo 4.JPG
      photo 4.JPG
      37.7 KB · Views: 273

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    My 10/14/2013 order did arrive from Gunnys today, even though the order page on their website doesn't list it as shipped yet. Haven't had chance to clean it. Body is in good shape, some of the hardware/screws are a bit rusty (may look better after cleaning), and the optic with red dot looks great. Tag on bottom indicates the unit was made in March 2009. Pics below.

Sweet! Lo O k forward to getting mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom